Gain - Gainism

Stage name: Gain [87'liner]Birth name: Son GainNationality: South Korean Years active: 2006 - presentEntertainment: Mystic Story

Birth name: Son Gain
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2006 - present
Entertainment: Mystic Story

– She was the last member added to Brown Eyed Girls.

– She was noticed by Narsha, who found her crying after failing the audition on "Let's Coke Play! Battle Shinhwa!" when producer Ahn Jung Hoon saw her and asked her to audition for Brown Eyed Girls. She auditioned and was chosen by the other three members as the fourth member of the group.

– Her nicknames are: Baby-G, Son Gabang, Gangnie, Son Seek.

– Her hobbies are interior designing, watching movies and TV and also playing games.

– She is trying to express her feelings with music.

– Her specialty is Dancing.

– Whenever she is sad, she looks at the wall and cries or keeps silent.

– She has a dog named Kkaekkae.

– In 2009 she participated in We Got Married, where she was paired with 2AM's Jo Kwon, Their marriage ended in January 2011.

– On April 13, 2013, she was featured in PSY's music video "Gentleman", along with the "arrogant" dance which was popularized in the Brown Eyed Girls song "Abracadabra".

– She was part of 4Tomorrow, a collaboration project with 4Minute's Hyuna, After School's UEE and KARA's Han Seung-yeon.

– She debuted as a soloist with "Irreversible" in October 8th, 2010.