Chapter-9

Soo-ah walked with maknae's and Jennie towards the principle's office, boys were drooling over Soo-ah as usual but they were even eyeing the other three girls. Soo-ah held her poker face and continued to walk unbothered of the attention she is getting.

Soo-ah-"Principle's office" she said and gestured them but before they can knock on the door she interupted and said-"Your classes will be with me but don't talk to me unless it is dead serious, tell that to others too" she said coldly and walked away.

The siblings were stunned by her coldness but they shrugged it and knocked on the door. They entered inside when they heard a 'come in' and greeted the principle. They got there locker keys and rest of the info about the classes and scheduled clubs. Then Rose and Jennie were seperated from the rest of them and they took of to there classes.

 Then Rose and Jennie were seperated from the rest of them and they took of to there classes

Soo-ah sat at her usual seat by the window and plugged in her air pods. The teacher entered the class room and started teaching the lessons, just then the door was banged open and it took the attention of the entire class. There stood Jimin, Tae, Jungkook and Lisa with a smirk on there faces where as V held his cold looks. 

Mrs. T-"Well, welcome to the class new students" she said trying hard not to burst in anger. She sighed and said "Introduce yourself to the class"

Jimin-"Hi ladies I'm Jimin" he grinned and winked at the girls who were squealing at him.

V-"My name is Taehyung, don't even try to mess with me un till you wanna see hell" he said in a scary tone, but still the mean girls gave him a slutty look.

Jungkook-"Hi myself Jungkook" he said not really paying attention.

Lisa-"Well and I am Lisa, hope we can get along" she said and smiled making the boys go wild.

Mrs. T-"Well, the 4 of you can sit near....." she started looking all over the class un till her eyes landed on Soo-ah. She was the class president and the teachers loved her coz she used to respect them unlike the other teen agers. She grinned and said-

"Well you all can sit beside Soo-ah she is the best student and unlike the others she knows how to behave" she said eyeing the rest of the class. "She is also the class president, so I guess she can show you guys around" Soo-ah just nodded her head where as the boys eyes were glaring at the 3 new boys.

They settled next to Soo-ah and the class started.

Jimin's POV-

The class started although I wasn't paying much attention, I can sense the glare they are sending my ways, and when I say they that means all the fuck*** boys in the class are looking at me and Taekook!! Just because we are setting next to Soo-ah these fuckers don't know that we are her soon to be step brothers. Gosh this is so annoying.

Jimin-"Why the fuck are they glaring!" I hissed.

JK-"Coz......IDK" masking me groan in annoyance whereas Soo-ah looked at me and then at the boys who were glaring at me, they went crazy after she looked at them but they froze when they saw her deadly glare and she raised her one eye brows, sending shivers down my spine. Og god she is scary!

The class got over and it was now lunch time, Soo-ah was going to walk out but Lisa stopped her.

Lisa-"Well Hello class president, care to show us towards the cafeteria" she said.

Soo-ah just nodded her head and we followed her. We strolled towards cafeteria. We spot the rest members in the hallway and Soo-ah walked away before I could stop her.

We entered the cafeteria and all eyes were on us, girls drooling over us were as boys were still glaring

We entered the cafeteria and all eyes were on us, girls drooling over us were as boys were still glaring. I rolled my eyes and we sat on a table.

Author's POV-

They were having there lunch while talking and laughing when Jin squinted his eyes and noticed that Soo-ah was nowhere to be found in cafeteria.

Jin-"Where is Soo-ah?" he asked when everyone began to look around noticing that she wasn't here.

Jimin-"Well she slipped away when we spotted you guys near the hallway, I thought she would be coming here but I guess No" he said. Suga rolled his eyes and took out his phone and dialed someone's number.

Jin-"Who are you calling" he asked.

Suga-"Hello? Where are you Soo-ah?" he asked totally ignoring his hyung who was more confused about how he got her number, so does everyone else.

Soo-ah-"Rooftop" she said.

Suga-"Well come back to the cafeteria, we are having an emergency over here" he said and Jin frowned.

Soo-ah-"Okay" she said and hung up.

Suga kept his phone back and looked back to see his sibling eyeing him like  'Bitch what the hell!!'

Jin-"Why did you lie to her and from where the heck you got her number!!?"  the rest of them nodded as if asking the same question.

Suga-"Well dad gave me her number just in case I need something" he said and smirked annoying others. The others just rolled there eyes and Jin huffed in annoyance and said

Jin-"Why do only you get to have her number! Send me too!" he said and they started bickering when someone came and pushed Jimin off his chair.

Jimin was angry as fuck and so does the others but they looked up to see a boy standing there with a smug smile on his face, he said-"Got to know where you belong to you shit, STAY. AWAY. FROM. SOO-AH" he screamed. But he was soon thrown on ground by none other than Jungkook. Tae held him by his collar and said-"Don't mess with us, I don't like when people bothers me or my siblings but you did" he said and punched him on the face.

Jin-"Stop it Tae" he said not wanting to cause any more drama. Tae harshly removed his hand and said,

Tae-"Dare to come near us, AND WILL BREAK YOUR BONES" he shouted making every one in the cafeteria flinch.

Lucas got up from ground and ran towards Tae, he effortlessly grabbed his neck and threw him off making a loud thud.