Chapter 1

Vikram: Now are happy Mr. Arjun. Ithu Nala than unna avala vitara sonna ketaya ipa paru pathu sandhosa padu. If she dies then will you be happy?

That's it Arjun lost his cool. He grabbed Vikram's collar and yelled.

Arjun: She will come back to me vikram. She is my Life, I won't let her go away from me never in my dreams also.

Vikram: Stop it Arjun. Unnala than ava inaiku ipudi iruka maranthutaya. Ini ava life la varatha please. Ipa kuda unna vidarana athuku ava unmela vechu irutha love mattum than.

Doctor came out of the OT Room.

Doctor: Operation successful will wait until she gains her consciousness

Vikram: Nothing serious after this right doctor.

Doctor: No more problems but avanga talaila balama adi pattu iruku we will wait and see. She may lose her memory. After telling that doctor went away.

Arjun Stood rooted after hearing word memory loss. Will she remember me? Will she come back to me?

Arjun sat on the chair with Thud. His two friends held him carefully and pacified him but nothing went in his ear. His thinking is only around his love of life.

After a few hours the nurse came to inform that Shrinika gained her conscious.

Doctor went to check on her. After 15 mins the doctor came out of the room.

Doctor: Sorry Mr. Arjun, She lost her memory. She need to see Vikram

Arjun immediately stood and tried to enter the room but Vikram stopped him.

Vikram: Enough Arjun Atleast now leave her please. Ini avathu avala happy ah vala vidu.

Arjun: Please oru time enna pakka vidu Vikram na othukara ithu ellathuku na than reason. Enna patha nijayama avaluku ella nyabagam vanthuru Please. He blabbered like a mad man.

Vikarm saw him with no emotions and said ini unaku avaluku entha samathamum ila arjun poiru inga iruthu.

Doctor: Arjun I understand but avangaluku ipathan operation mudinchu iruku avangala disturb pannathinga. Neenga ippadi panna athu avangaloda uyirku than abatha mudiyum.

Tears are flowing from his eyes continuously, without sparing a glance Vikram went inside where his soul was.

Vikram went inside and saw her his breath stopped to see his soul in this state. Shrinika saw his eyes and smiled and asked him to come near her. Vikram went and sat beside her and took her hands in his.

Shrinika: Vikram i am okay now why are crying? She asked and wiped his tears which were continuously flowing.

He saw her smiling face after a year. He felt happy but deep inside he was hurt because she didn't remember her love for Arjun. Only he knows about her love for Arjun. Even though Arjun is his enemy for her he accepted him and didn't intrude in his business.

Shrinika: Evalo nerama kupdaran apudi enna yosikara? After hearing her words he came out of his trance.

Vikram: Nothing Shri. Unna ippadi marubadiyum pakama poiruvanonu romba bayanthutan. Unaku eppadi iruka ethathu pain iruka? He asked with tears

She saw him and said wait vikram muchu vidu na nalla than irukan inga paru un kuda sirichu pesitu irukan.

Doctor came inside and asked her about well -being and went out.

Vikram: Ni rest edu Shri na velila irukan. Seikarama recover ana than veetuku poga mudiyum.

She nodded and slept due to the medicine effect.

Vikram came out and saw Arjun standing and asked

Vikram: Ni inu inga enna pannra Arjun? Ni pogalam inga irunthu.

Arjun: Please oru time na pathutu poiran vikram again i won't disturb her i promise. He pleaded with Vikram.

Arjun's friends also convinced him and finally Vikram agreed. Immediately Arjun ran inside and saw her.

He went near her and held her hand. He was shedding tears continuously.

Arjun: Sorry Shri for everything. I am leaving you. I know how much you loved me. I don't deserve your love.

He planted a kiss on her forehead and went away without turning back.

—-----------------------------------

Will they reunite back?

A/N: This is my first fan fiction story.