005

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

chapter five:flowers !

chapter five:
flowers !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

VIOLETTA DIDN'T EVEN need to look at the cast list to know who was cast as Anna.

Judging by her audition, Violetta was extremely confident in guessing that Athena would get Anna. And she was right. The next morning, before most of the other girls woke up, Violetta snuck away and went to the barn, where Val posted the cast list.

Violetta had gotten what she wanted — ensemble. All she wanted to do was dance, anyways. The rest of the roles went as followed — Athena got Anna, Ricky got Kristoff (typical), Kourtney got Elsa, Jet got Hans, EJ got Sven (Violetta couldn't wait to make fun of him), Carlos got Olaf, two of the younger girls named Emmy and Alex got young Anna and Elsa, and everyone else — which were the rest of the auditioners, including Gina and Ashlyn — got ensemble.

She was happy with ensemble. Violetta wasn't sure, however, if Gina would be happy with that. After all, she had said that she was going for gold at auditions.

Nevertheless, Violetta was practically bursting with excitement for her best friend, because she knew Athena would be over the moon over getting the main role and playing love interests with Ricky again. She quickly made her way back to the Honeycomb, where Athena was still peacefully sleeping.

"Athena!" Violetta shouted, not bothering to care about how loud she was being that early in the morning. "Athena, you have to wake up!"

Athena groaned in response and rubbed her eyes tiredly — she was never an early riser. "You're yelling. Why are you yelling?"

"I'm yelling because the cast list is posted," Violetta revealed, failing to keep the excitement out of her voice. "You should really come look at it."

"Five more minutes."

"No, now."

Athena pushed herself to sit up and blinked a couple of times. "Is it big news?"

Violetta crossed her arms and gave her a look. "Would I have come get you if it wasn't?"

Athena's eyes widened. "Did I—?"

"Just come with me!"

Athena slid out of her bed and put on a pair of flip-flops and a gray zip-up hoodie that was probably Ricky's. Violetta led her across the lawn to the barn, where more people had gathered around the wall to look at the cast list. She stood back, allowing Athena to push her way past Kourtney, who had been dragged out by Gina. Athena stared at the cast list for a moment before reaching back, and without looking, she found Violetta's arm and started to hit it a couple times quickly.