Chapter 1

The louder they roar
the harder they fall
-Koffe

The Bronx
New York City
8:00am

POVHunnie Avanni Ariella Osama

POV
Hunnie Avanni Ariella Osama

" Hunnie Avanni Ariella Osama" I read the black the envelope that sat on the table in front of me with gold calligraphy written on it, the part that scares me the most is not receiving a random letter in the mail but the fact that there are only two people that know my real name and one is dead to me and the other is the only family I have left and has my phone number.

"Just open the damn letter, Hunnie." I thought to myself and finally took off the wax seal.

LANCASTER LAWFIRM
123 BRONX STREET

DEAR; Miss Osama

My name is Alex Lancaster I am Havanni Declan Dexter Osama's lawyer I request your immediate presence at my office tomorrow September 15th at 9:30 am along with Mr. Nahmarie Nottio Santana, please don't late

Yours Sincerely
ALEX LANCASTER

"What the hell did you get yourself into dad you're the only family I have left." Was the first thing I thought to myself, and "who the hell is Nahmarie" was the second thing that went through my mind.

Well, we finna find out tomorrow, but for now I have to get ready for work, I put the letter neatly back into the envelope and left it on the living room table and went upstairs to get ready.

When I went into the bathroom I striped out of clothes and just looked at myself in the mirror and did what I always do point out all my imperfection starting with my stomach it's not overly hug but there's a big enough puge there for random people to call me fat.

Next on the list is my thighs there thick and have stretch marks as every other man has told me "lose some weight no man like a girl with big thighs" and the other half say's " You would be so hot if you lose weight." and after that it's my neck with the biggest scar anyone has ever seen the scar they gave me the scar that took my ability to speak, I wipe away the tears that I didn't even know I let fall

"At least you got some big titties and a fat ass." I thought to myself making me smile, coming out of my thoughts I took out both my hearing aids put them in the case and left them on the bathroom sink, I turned on the shower and left it to get hot while it was getting hot I put my Aroura shower playlist to play, when it was finally hot enough I tied up my naturally long hair up and put on my shower cap and hopped in.

The first song that played when I hit shuffle was Runaway and I just let the peace of the music take over my body as I showered, after like four more songs I got out and went to the sink to wash my face making sure not to get water in my ears.

When I was done with all that I went over to my bedroom to put on my black matching Calvin Klein set, I work at foot locker so all my uniform really consisted was a black and white striped shirt with the logo and I normally put on one of Many pairs of black leggings and my all black Jordan 12's and tucked my laces in and went downstairs to get my keys and wallet was out the door.

It was only a fifteen-minute drive to the mall when I got out the car, I turned back around to make sure I had everything only to realize I forgot my hearing aids.

" Oh, my fucking god how am I going make it throw this shift, well guess we finna have to go old school and read lips." I thought to myself

When I finally made it into footlocker and clocked in my shift started off slow, I was about to go off to lunch when three tall ass men walked in, so I had to stay back in case they needed help.

As I was looking down at my nails, I felt eyes burning into the side of my head, but I was too scared to look up, so I never did.

Someone slammed their hands onto the register making me jump, when looked up to see who it was one of the men that came in, they looked mad he started talking but his lips were moving too fast for me to get what he was saying.

"Sir I'm hard of hearing please slow down so I can read your lips." I signed pointing to my ears

"What?" He said not understanding what I Just signed, he turned his head to look at the guy that was staring me down, he was signing while repeating what I said out loud.

"He asked if y'all got these in a size 9." He signed back to me

"Yes, can you please follow me." I signed walking not even looking to see if he understood what I signed

I stopped in front the shelf that have the Black air force's and started looking for the size he wanted they were all the way at the top and I was too short to reach them, so I started jumping trying to knock them off the self.

I felt someone press up on my back and take the shoes off the shelf right above head, when I turned around it saw the dude that was staring me down, he hands me the box and just walks away.

I walked to the register rang up their stuff and they left, half an hour later my boss came out and said I could leave because it was a slow day, so I ran to clock out, before I left, I went to the wing stop in the food court and got a lemon pepper bone less wings and buffalo style bone in with a side of corn, when I got my, food I left the mall.

Walking through the mall I felt eye's looking at me I looked in the direction it was coming from it was the guy from footlocker he was with his friends shopping in another store, I decided to be bold and held the eye contact, but it didn't last long as I broke it to look at the rest of his features.

He had black ink going down both his arms and up his neck, he was light skin, but he also looked Hispanic, his friend started telling him something, but he never  looked away making me nervous so I left the mall.

when I made it to my car there was expensive ass car parked next to mine with a black envelope that looked just like the one, I received earlier I thought it could be a coincidence so I just shut out the thought and went home.