Catch a vibe

Aaliyah quickly locked up her salon, rushing to get home in hopes of avoiding her weirdo ex. Turning around to head to her car, she bumped into a wall of a man causing her to drop her bag.

"My fault ma, lemme help you." Sincere apologised, reaching down to pick up her bag after accidentally, on purpose bumping into her.

"Aht! Don't touch my shit man, ion need yo help." She snatched the bag from his hand, already pissed off from her interaction with her ex earlier and now this.

Sincere let out a small chuckle before wrapping his hand around her neck, pulling her closer to him. " If you havin a bad day, don't take it out on me cause I'll handle that attitude real quick." He told her aggressively, grinning after he heard her release a quiet moan.

"Freaky ass girl. Bring ya ass, we goin for a ride real quick."
He released her neck, reaching down to hold her hand so he could lead her to his car.

Attempting to snatch her hand back, Aaliyah regained her composure, rolling her eyes. "Ion know you boy, how you gonna kidnap me like we know each other."

"You know who I am ma, and I definitely know who you are. I been seeing you around, working hard and getting your money up. I like ya energy but I've seen you been stressed out lately. I just wanna catch a lil vibe with ya, help you unwind a bit."

He was saying all the right things to her and even though she wanted to keep frontin like he was bothering her, she was intrigued. Plus she knew exactly who he was in these streets. He ran them.

"Mmmtchh hurry up before I change my mind."

—————————-
They found themselves in the back in his car, high as hell listening to pretty little fears by Bryson and as the night went on they started to get to know each other a bit better.

"Why you been so stressed lately, what's been on your mind." He asked her, leaning his head back and shutting his eyes.

"Men ain't shit. All y'all do i-"

"Aaahttt don't group me in with ya lame ass ex, i ain't did you nun."

"-Anyways. He always poppin up where I'm at, beggin and crying and at this point I'm like ain't you embarrassed? Cause how many times am I gone say no for it to click that I don't want your cheating ass back?!? I'm just tired." She exhaled loudly after she recalled what had been happening for the past two weeks.

"What's his name?" Sin asked, peeved on her behalf.

"Don't you worry about it Sin, it ain't your problem to deal with." She chuckled. "Your ass ain't no better, you said you been watching me earlier? Don't tell me I got two little stalkers now."

"You got jokes now? You know I ain't on that typa timing... but I'm tryna be on you." He mumbled, trailing off.

Aaliyah looked him in the eye, seeing heat behind them.

——————

Aaliyahs skirt was bunched up around her waist as she found herself on his lap, tonguing him down.

"Fuck ma. Just like that, you getting wet fa me, yeah I can feel you. Cmere." He adjusted you so that you were straddling his thigh. "Ride my thigh mama, get your nut." He held your hips, guiding you back and forth on his big thigh, watching you throw your head back, letting out loud moans.

"Fuck SINNNN! Imma cum baby, I'm cummming." You rocked your hips faster and harder, chasing your release.

"Do it then. Mhmm I want it all on me. Make a mess baby." He reached down to send a hard slap against your pussy making you jerk and squeal. "Yous a slut huh baby? You like that shit?" He grunted watching you cum undone after sending three more harsh slaps onto your wet pussy.