A/N

This was just only short author note because i knew na iniiskip nyo lng ang ganitong episode and hindi tinatapos basahin.

And i hope na sana basahin niyo toh this time.

So yun nga i just wanna informed you reader's.

A little bit short description about of this story novel of mine.

Na ang kwentong inyong mababasa dito ay magulo and full of typos error,grammaticaly.

Na kahit itong A/N eh magulo, hihihihi.

But i'll as-sure you na pinagbutihan ko naman ang aking pag-gawa nito. Whahah!

Binigay ko rin ang lahat ng best ko para dito sa kauna unahan storyang aking gagawin at natapos.

So because when i written this book of novel, eh un palang ang kauna unahang trinay kong mag-gawa ng story,...digital and nation wide!

And, ofcourse i don't have any clue about it nor how to write! To tell to whole the whole universe the beautiful story inside my head that i wanted to share to everyone.

I don't have any clue nor etc. Sa pagsusulat. Basta na lang ako sinapian ng writings skill. When i was 10 going 11.

Na itong istoryang toh ang kinalabasan

So bare with it na lang guys.

And if you loved my stories novel you're so lucky person. Because, either you know or not.

I will loved you too as my fan,supporter reader.

As you can see in my other latest work every female of my story was my supporter.

If they wish to be the female lead i'll automatically granted there wish, if only i'm aware.

Syempre tiba? How could i make?— example,....to one of my supporter here in watty if they wasn't approached me once or they tried to communicate on me.

Pano ko ma-gragrant ang promise ko kung hindi pa naman ako nakapangako to someone for there wish?

So try to approached me. Muna kasi! Tiba?

Before, my only wish to god and for myself was to finish this story book novel of mine. And have a viewer's who will love my fictional novels.

But now finally i reach what i wanted before.

So hopefully you'll like this book but if you don't you can kindly skip this book.

Kindly follow me too for more stories that you will like too if you like to read it first.

PS; Hindi ko na i-eedit ang story novel ko na ito. Na kahit anong parte ng storya nito ay hindi ko na i-eedit. Why?

Cau'z, like what I've been said. Ito ang kauna unahan kong published book of novel.

Meaning! Dito ako nagsimula at nagkaroon ng inspirations para sumulat ng sumulat.

And, ofcourse! This was the most memorable and unforgettable moment for my life for being 12 to 13y/o,..for being minor or teenager—what so ever! While i writing this story that time.

Hope ya'll understand! Love lots, laloves♡

Thank you.

Enjoy reading!