Chapter 20-Battle of the Bands

A/N:DUDE!

WE JUMPED BACK TO RANK 3 AFTER WE FELL DOWN TO RANK 10! THANKS SO MUCH!

Also, in this chapter there will be one exception of something not having a slightly different name than in our world.

Enjoy the chapter and again, thanks❤️

It was another day in Wartwood, everyone was called to gather in front of a relatively big Stage.

Wondering why they  have been called.

You and Grime took a seat on a well. Grime was looking a bit Grumpy while you sat down with a neutral expression.

„Hey [NICKNAME]."
You turned around to see that Marcy greeted you, she was accompanied by Anne, Sasha and the Plantar's

„Hey MarMar!"
You greeted her back, happily.

However a conversation could not start as the mayor of Wartwood began his announcement on Stage.

„Simmer down, everyone. Simmer down. Ahem. Now I know we've all been a little on edge since Y/N and Captain Grime came to Wartwood.."
He began.

You and Grime raised a brow.

„What's that supposed to mean?"
You questioned standing up.

"YEAH! And if it's because we invaded the town, we did that only ONCE!"

Added Grime, also standing up.

"Point is, we could all use some levity."
He explained.

"So let's consult the Wheel of Fun!"
He said as a Tiny Frog carried a wheel which had a Shield  on top of it with the word "FUN" written all over it.

The Citizens of Wartwood began cheering as he announced that.

"Oh my God, it's the wheel of fun!"
You could hear somewhere beside you

The mayor then used his hands to spin the wheel.

"Come on, Massage Traaain!"
Said the same voice from beside you.

However the wheel did not land on what the Frog had hoped for. Instead landing on Battle of the Bands.

The Frog let out a disappointed "Aw" at that.

"All right, everyone. Get your teams together and start rehearsing. Wartwood is having a Battle of the Bands!"
He announced.

The Wartwood citizens then made their way to prepare.

"You guys think Wartwood is ready for a "Sasha and the Sharps" reunion?"
You could hear from behind you.