ix. execute the plan

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒊𝒙

↳  𝒊𝒙. 𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔬𝔰 ℜ𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

WHEN IT WAS DECIDED HE WOULD GO, DEREK'S GAZE FLICKERING over to Peter. "Who's following me down?"

"Don't look at me," Peter said quickly. "I'm not up to fighting speed yet and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself."

Gracie wasn't surprised with Peter's little speech. He didn't care about Erica or Boyd so he wouldn't be bothered to do anything to help them.

"So I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek demanded.

"One of them is already dead," Peter reminded him.

"We don't know that."

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here?" Peter shook his head in disbelief. "A pack of alphas, all of them killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids, they're gonna be missed."

Stiles scoffed. "Can someone kill him again, please?"

Peter glared at him before looking at his nephew once more. "Derek, seriously? Not worth the risk."

"Okay, look," Gracie spoke up. "Allison and I will be going around the front so that we can meet you in there, all right?"

"True," Derek nodded and looked over at Scott. "What about you?"

Stiles thought that he was talking to him. "Yeah, if you want me to come––"

"—–Not you."

Stiles clicked his tongue in realization and pointed to Scott. "Got it."

"I don't know about Erica but if Boyd's still alive, we have to do something," Scott stated. "We have to try..."

"But?" Derek sensed that there was more he wanted to say.

"Who's the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?" Scott wondered.

"Right now, I don't think it matters," Gracie said bluntly. "The moon is gonna rise soon, so we need to get going. Once this is all over, then we can focus on this mystery girl."

Derek nodded at her in approval. "Gracie's right. Let's get ready."

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────