First mission

It was a couple of days, After you spraint your ankle. "Well at least its better." You said to yourself checking on your ankle. Then you got up, going to the kitchen. When you arrived to the kitchen, seeing your brothers and Splinter "are they really to start patrols with us Pops?" Raph asked Splinter. "Hm..After all they are 12-14." Splinter said. "Alright. i'll let them Patrol with you. But! you have to protect Y/n At all costs." Splinter Added. "Alright! thanks pops!" Raph said. Then they all ate pizza, As splinter went back to watching tv. Then The turtles saw you "Heya Y/n!" They all said to you. "O-oh Hey-!" You said waving. "We need something to tell you!" Leo said, Walking up to you "Oh? What is it-" you questioned. "We talked to Pops and said you can do patrols and Missions!" Raph said. "Wait What!?" You said, Surprised with the news. "Yep! And there's a Surprise in your room!" Mikey said. "Oh alright ill go check-" You said, walking to your room. When you arrived you saw a Weapon (Of your choice) on your bed with a bow on top. "Woah!!" You picked it up and took off the bow "I like it!!" You yelled so the turtles can hear. Then you hear the Patrol alert, "Oh?" you said, "looks like The foot clan is attacking. We Got to move" Donnie said. "Y/n Come on! its your first Mission!" Raph said. "Alright!!" You said as your Grabbing your weapon and getting ready for Battle. 

When you and the turtles arrived, where the foot clan were attacking, a foot clan Soldier next to two people saw you "Its them!!!" She said pointing at you and your brothers, then she saw you "With...A...Human!?" One of them turned around "A Human!? with Mutants!?" the Skinny one said. You walked back a little, Then you felt someone touching your shoulder, it was Mikey "Hey..It's gonna be okay Y/n.. Lets kick their Butt!" Mikey said, Trying to cheer you Up. "Hm.. Alright!" You said Then you all Battle the foot clan, As you were battling The soldier she said "Heh, Your suck a Weak Human, With Mutants!!" She Yelled as she Grabbed you by the throat tightly, Then threw you to the ground. You started coughing bits of blood, as she grabbed you by the throat again, "G-Guys...H-Help..!!" You said as you continued Coughing. Then Leo saw you, "Y/n!!" Then he ran To the soldier as she was grabbing your throat, then Kicked her to the side, then went to you, Injured. "T-Thanks.." You said, As you got up limping. "How bad is it..?" Leo said worried.

"I-its not that bad- I guess.." You said, As you looked down, "Well at least your Okay, Y/n" He said as he picks up your weapon and gives it to you "Thanks." You said, Looking at Leo, Smiling. Then the Battle was over, you all went back to the Sewers. You went to the bathroom, Looking At the mirror, then you Coughed blood in the sink. You looked at the blood as your body and spine shiver, You wiped the blood, and you turned on the water, to wash the blood from your sink.

Cliffhanger sorry :(

Word count: 540 Words