Season 2 - Chapter 2 💡

Everyone is looking at me before Terra speaks, "Historically, letter-writing campaigns have proved very effective, but they do take time." I frown as she looks at me. "No, I'm talking about doing something active." Musa nods and starts to point out the options or more like what could happen. "Felony-wise, going against Solaria is a pretty big step up, compared to anything we did last term, and have you forgotten you don't have your magic anymore?" Stella grabs my arm so I can look at her. "Going up against them is not just something you get into, even if we thought we wanted to, the Solarian Guard is brutal. You know all this." I see the worry in her eyes. "It's my dad, Stella. My father I cannot just sit here and wait as they destroy him." I get up from the ground.

Hurt at the fact she can't seem to grasp the idea. "If we let them banish him, how long's it going to be before they find a reason to do the same with my dad?" I feel a bit relieved at the fact that someone is trying to think of how I'm feeling. Musa smiles. "Just to be clear, we are talking of like a full jail break, right?" I nod and seems like everyone is starting to get on board. "Obviously, we can't tell Aisha because she will try and stop us." Now that I think of its Stella has a point. "Yeah, Bloom already told me." I frown and look over to her. "I had the same idea earlier. Silva is your dad, Ava and as much as Sky is angry with him Silva is his father too." Aisha takes a seat. "And for the record I was against releasing Rosalind because it was a bad idea. This, well, it's a dumb idea, but at least if I plan it, it'll work." I see guilt on Bloom's face, and I take her hand into mine.

After Aisha explained the whole plan each of us are out to get everything in place. I first went to change out of my specialist uniform into something more casual. I feel the anxiety rushing through my veins. I take a quick look at my text messages and notice a text from him, which of course brought a smile to my face and wiped some anxiety away. I'm free this afternoon if you want to catch up. I tuck my phone away as I take note of the time on the wall. There is some time to make a quick stop before everything is happening. I push the door open, and I'm met with a bright smile. "I wasn't sure if you'd come seeing as everything is happening today." I smile as I walk over to him. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close and allowing me to wrap mine around his shoulders. He leans down and captures my lips in a soft kiss. I can feel my worries melt away.

"About that, we are going full jail break on my dad." He lifts and eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to do that? What if you get caught?" I shake my head as I play with the hair in his neck. "We won't it is a full prove plan. I can't lose my father not yet and not like this." He nods and pulls me in for another kiss. For a moment the whole world just stops. I can stay forever in his arms, feeling safe and away from all problems. The crazy beeping on my phone causes us to break away. I pull away and grab my phone from the back pocket. "I must go. It's time. I'll see you later?" I was about to walk away but not without him pulling me back for one last kiss, tucking a piece of blonde hair behind my ear. "Be careful." I smile and nod as I rush out to go meet up with the others at the bridge.

They are already waiting on me as I arrive at the bridge, but I can instantly pick up the stress. "What's wrong?" Aisha spins around so she faces me. "Where have you been? Stella didn't show up!" I frown. Why would Stella ditch us like this, ditch me like this when she knows how important it is. Musa helped a bit to calm Aisha but her second plan worked just as well. Dad must break himself out, with our help of course. First Aisha made the engine overheat, the guard stepped out and Terra did her little magic to get the plants to steal the cuffs key. Aisha knew that the moment the car broke down they'd switch Dad over to a new, less secure one. Terra's magic can only reach so far so Aisha carried the key over to Dad and dropped it on his lap.

Bloom oversaw causing a big distraction which was to blow up the broke down car. That gave Dad enough time to uncuff himself and take a run for it in the woods. Riven, Andreas and Dane went after him. We kept close as Dad jumped into the river knowing they won't follow just wait for him to resurface. Aisha made sure to give him enough oxygen to keep him under until Andreas gave up his search. When they have finally left, I leap down to the river to get him out. Terra brought some medicine because he got shot in the back with two arrows. I hug him tightly as she attends to his wounds. "That has to be the most reckless thing you have ever done." I shake my head and hug him tighter as the others joke about the last term. When Terra was finished, he hugged me back just a tight if not tighter.

"Take me to Blackbridge." I frown as I pull away. "Right off the town square a student of mine, Sebastian, from about 4 years ago owns a store. He'll hide me." I nod and help him up.