Chapter 19|Bai Cao is Dead?!

"Bai Cao!!" They all yelled as Bai Cao fell to the ground.

But seconds before Bai Cao's head could touch the ground, Ting Hao held her in his arms and that's when the police arrived.

Seeing the police there, Yin Xiu ran out from a window.

Some police officers chased Yin Xiu while some arrested the men who were with Yin Xiu and untied others.

On the other side, tears welled up in Ting Hao's eyes. His hand was on Bai Cao's stomach where she was shot. Seeing the blood coming out nonstop, a teardrop rolled down his cheeks.

"Bai Cao, why?" said Ting Hao while he sniffled between words.

Bai Cao kept her hand on Ting Hao's hand. Ting Hao turned his face towards Bai Cao, and with a smile, she wiped his tears with her other hand while saying, "Senior Ting Hao, I need to tell you something."

"No, Bai Cao. Not now."

"Senior Ting Hao, please listen to me."

"No, Bai Cao. We need to take you to the hospital. You can tell me this later."

"Senior Ting Hao, even you know that there are possibilities for that later to never come. So, please listen to me."

"No, Bai Cao, I don't want to listen anything. I know that you will be alright," said Ting Hao.

His tears started falling off his eyes nonstop as he said, "I told you that you will listen to me. I told you that you won't do any stupidity without asking me. Why did you do this to me, Bai Cao? Why? You are really bad."

Bai Cao puts her hand on Ting Hao's cheeks and said, "Senior Ting Hao, please... please listen to me."

Ting Hao lowered his head as he kept crying.

Bai Cao put's her hand on Ting Hao's hand again and said, "I have been waiting for the right time to say this and I know that this is definitely not the right time, but if not now, then I will never be able to tell you that I Love You the most in this world."

Ting Hao was shocked to hear that. His tears started falling with more speed.

It wasn't just something what he wanted to hear for like ages. It was his dream that he will be able to live with the love of his life. Getting to know that she loved him too, at a time when he is feeling that he was going to lose her forever... the pain of it was not just hard for him, but heartbreaking as well.

His dream had become a reality but feeling that it was going to disappear at the same time was just too much for him to bear.

With his eyes fixed on Bai Cao, who continued to smile at him even as tears rolled down her cheeks, his heart ached even more.

As he noticed Bai Cao was struggling to breathe, and her grip on his hand had loosened, he realized something was wrong.

He held her hand and said, "Bai Cao, please... please don't close your eyes. Keep your eyes open, Bai Cao."

"Having you in front of me will never let me close my eyes, Senior Ting Hao. I will die with my eyes open, but I will never close my eyes if you are in front of me, Senior Ting Hao," said Bai Cao.

"Stop saying these stupid things, Bai Cao. Nothing is going to happen to you. You will be totally fine."

"I hope the same, Senior Ting Hao. I want to live rest of my life, if I have, with you being totally yours."

That's when Shawn came over there and said, "Ting Hao, the car is here. We should take her to the hospital."

Ting Hao nodded and picked Bai Cao up in his arms. They took her towards the car and laid her inside while her head was in Ting Hao's lap.