Starlight night

Munera's POV.

I was in my room looking at the view of the city. I turned around to see Zoom standing next to me. Even though we've known each other for three years now ever since that gala I was forced to go to by Abo ( Dad ) .

I guess being the son of the wealthiest man in Dubai , isn't like how people say he is. I guess Hooyo was right when she said that Zoom wasn't that bad .

Me: Hey Zoom. Can I ask you something.

Irfan: What is it?

Me: Do you remember the gala we were at the first time we met.

Irfan: Yeah... And the argument you had with your dad. I still can't believe your related to Adnan Ahmad himself. I mean, he's the richest man in Egypt .

Me: yeah... But why did you kiss me the day you gave the necklace.

Irfan: Well I know you might hate me for this but I always wanted to marry you ... I understand if you don't want to , I mean. I'm nothing like you at all.

Me: Irfan ... Don't say that. Besides if you hadn't helped me when my dad was forcing me in to marriage with the Sheikh' s nephew , I wouldn't be here. So yes I'll marry you.

Irfan: really.

Me: yes ,but after graduation. Also speak to my mom and my dad first.

Zoom looked at me and smiled. He pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it.

He slid the ring through me finger and kissed my cheek. After a while he left. I heard some one laughing and I turned to see his parents standing at the door.

Latifa: Well I guess that means your part of the family now.

Muhammad: I honestly had no idea he had that box with him the whole time.

Me: ( blushing sigh) you saw everything didn't you.

Both of them: Yes. And I guess we'll have to start the wedding plans.

Me: Actually the wedding is in 3 months so.

Latifa: Your graduation is in 2 months.

Me: yes.

Latifa: Well I'll speak with your mother about the engagement and I'll help you if you need anything.

Me: Ok thank you.

Latifa: Well get some rest and meet us downstairs tomorrow for breakfast.