Bail

Z O E Y

Today is our two year anniversary. I am sitting in our room downstairs in our new house we share with JC, Lia, and JJ.

I'm just waiting for them to be done with there video, it's some paint twister thing at Cameron's house. When he gets back he said he was gonna take me out and we are gonna do something special.

I've been getting ready all afternoon I just haven't gotten dressed yet. I don't want to ruin my outfit.

My thoughts were interrupted when I got a phone call. Without looking at the caller ID I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Yes is this Zoey Jackson?" The caller said.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked getting worried.

"This is Officer Thomas, I have here with me a Cameron Dallas, JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, and a Joseph Hernandez, in custody for paint vandalism. They asked me to call you for bail. If they are not bailed out by 12 am tonight then they will be held hear for the weekend. Thank you for your time." Then he hung up.

"Well damn." I said to myself as I rushed out the door.

I made it to the police station in a quick 15 minutes. I walked in and there I saw in the holding cell. the four Idiots. They tried to call me over but I swiftly ignored them and walked up to the officer sitting at his desk.

"Hello, I'm here for those four idiots over there." I pointed towards the guys in the cell.

"Uh? Okay well, the bail for all three of them is set for.." The man that I realized was the same man from the phone call by his voice, looked down at his papers to check the bail price. "$10,600." He finished.

"$10,600? Did you hear that boys?" I said astonished and turned to the boys. "$10,600! Do you think I have that kind of money? For this kind of situation! No! I don't." I walked up to the cell and pointed my finger at them.

"You guys better be ready for some serious ass kissing when I get you guys out. Serious. Ass. Kissing."

I was getting ready to turn and walk away when another guy sitting in the cell spoke up.

"Damn girl, I would love to kiss that fine ass of yours. What you doin tonight?" He asked

I took this opportunity to look Kian in the eyes and say. "Absolutely nothing." indicating that our plans for tonight are off. But then I looked back at the guy and said. "But I'd rather do nothing than be around you." and with that I turned around and walked away.

****

~four hours later~

***

As soon as I walked into the room Kian ran to the gates of the cell.

"Where have you been? It's hell in here baby." He rushed out.

"I took my precious little time Kian. I decided to go out and have lunch with my good friend Beth since I haven't seen her in a month. Then we went back to her house and shot a video. It was fun. But now I am here, ready to pick you guys up." I sarcastically smiled. I am beyond pissed at him right now.

Kian looked guilty, such is good. I quickly payed the bail and left the building and went to my car without waiting for them.

"Babe wait!" Kian yelled running after me. "Thank you baby, I know you are mad but, just... thank you. I love you."

Why does he have to be so cute? I'm trying really hard to stay mad at him and he is making it really hard. I mean... have you seen his Adam's apple? Like holy fuck. Am I the only one that finds Adam's apples extremely attractive?