Enter acadmey

Two year later
Two years passed, Zhan was now 14 and Yibo was 6, their bond was even more stronger now. Zhan teached Yibo every etiquette to live between humans. Yibo used to follow Zhan's every order and wait for him in the room whenever Zhan used to go for the practice.

Yulan and Yibo never encountered each other since that day, though Yulan was reliefed that Yibo was not causing any problem.

Yulan was in his chamber as someone knocked on his door. He looked towards the door and saw Zhan.

"Ahh Zhan....come inside...." said Yulan and Zhan bowed to him and walked inside.

"Why are you here Zhan...." asked Yulan.

"Master I have a request from you...." said Zhan.

"What is it son..." said Yulan.

"Master....I want....Yibo to join the acadmey too...." said Zhan. Yulan looked at Zhan with widened eyes.

"Zhan what are you saying...." said Yulan.

"Please master...." said Zhan.

"No Zhan....It's not right....and you know Yibo is a demon's child....he is not one us....he is not a Tianshi...." said Yulan.

"Zhan this acadmey only allow people who are real Tianshis because they are born with powers but Yibo is not one of us....and letting an outsider enter the acadmey and learn our secret slills can be very risky...." said Yulan.

"I understand master....but I am not asking you to teach Yibo everything.... but just some normal literature and martial arts...." said Zhan.

"And why do you want so Zhan...." asked Yibo.

"Because...I want Yibo to be one of us master....I don't want him to feel that he is different from us....I have always treated him like human only....and master, Yibo can be prove as a advantage to us in future also as he is a demon....he may can help us out in many cases..." said Zhan.

"Zhan Zhan....you are thinking of very far....and things beyond imagination...
I know you want to teach Yibo....but things will not be as simple as it looks...No matter how you treat Yibo....this thing will never change that Yibo is different...." said Yulan.

"But master.....I really want Yibo to live a good life.... an become a good person....not like other demons who kill people...." said Zhan.

"Okay Zhan..... fine....if you are insisting....but I have one condition...." said Yulan.

"What...." asked Zhan.

"I want Yibo to give a test....to see how capable he is of entering...." said Yulan.

"Yes....sure master....no problem..." said Zhan happily and walked away from there after bowing to Yulan.

"Master..... did you really gave Zhan....permission to..." said Xuishi as he came out of a room inside.

"Yes Xuishi....But I don't think the boy will be able to pass the test...." said Yulan.

"Why....are you going to give him hard questions....." asked Xuishi with a chukkle as he approached Yulan and sat there.

"I am not that cruel Xuishi....I don't do partiality between my students....and I will surely give him the questions of the level that I would had given to any other..." said Yulan.

"But Yibo is not your student....Isn't it...." said Xuishi. Yulan sighed and looked at him.

"See Xuishi.....It's not like I hate that boy, neither I am so stone hearted that I will treat a 6 years kid like that...I know Zhan like that boy very much.... and even I saw how that boy cares for Zhan too....but that doesn't mean I will ignore the upcoming dangers because of that boy...." said Yulan.