cards and revealing

Kiyotaka pov :

  It's raining outside , I should go get kei from the mall she would be happy considering she despises getting rained on.

I jumped off my bed and made my way to the closet hoping to get an hoodie for kei too, I found a purple hoddie that kei herself gifted me, I took it wore my shoes and went outside with an umbrella in hand. After walking in rain for a few minutes I saw the one women who had the power to make me nervous or angry and most importantly feel loved.
Ah! I see I have gotten  too attached to this certain blonde haired girl.
But the main question that arises is if she would be able to handle the darkness while staying with me.
  Shaking off those thoughts I went near her and saw her friends and her chatting " Kei " I spoke all the girls suddenly turned around nd jumped back in shock 'there reactions her as soon as keo saw me she ran into my arms and hugged me tight " Kyaaa! Kiyotaka did u come to pick me up? " I just nodded " Arigato! Ure the best boyfriend in the world " She said taking the hoddie and placing the stuff she held down. I bent down to pick it up and just bowed to the other girls as an apology for taking kei away
Ome thing that I learnt after getting into a relationship is that people are lowly creatures and there opinions on you can change as easily as the number of breath taken changes , and instead of beaking them if u have a certain way u will get what u want.

We both went back to my room . As soon as kei entered my room her tiredness began to show " Kiyotakaaaa! "She said falling down kn ground " I'm extremely tired " Whe whined and I understood that this was the time when I should give her the thing she is as long for. I hmmed jm response nd went to kitchen. I saw her literally jumping on her feet and coming by my side within a few seconds.
I made hot chocolate for both of us and kei started humming in a satisfied tone.

"Kei " I called out to her " What's up kiyotaka? " She asked with that innocent face of hers. I don't want that face to suffer anymore but I also dont want to let her go. 'I'm sorry' I thought
"Wanna play truth or dare? " I asked waiting for her answer her eyes filled with curiosity were now filled with mischief " Of course I do " She grinned like a baby and went to get the cards out
The rules were simple the one who has the smaller card losses (if I have an 4 and u have an 6 of any shape I loose)

After distribution we sat and played our first round
I got 7 of spades ♠
Kei got 6 of hearts ❤
I smirked slightly and Kei burst into am uproar saying stuff like 'it's a game of luck how can u even win this!? '
" Truth or dare " She simply went ahead with truth saying she doesn't need to hide anything from me 'I suddenly feel warm inside, must be because of kei's words'. "Kei, do u want to know about my past? "
Kei went completely still. I thought I got an answer  until she started" Kiyotaka, I don't know what u have been through and even though I want to know I would prefer not talking about it, it might be hard for u so we can continue our relationship the way it is now " She ended worha  smile more gorgeous that any other gem I've ever seen . I have decided to confront Kei about my past
"Kei... "
"I want u to know about my past more than anyone else . Please listen to me and decide whether I'm .... Worthy of ur love Or not " The last part came lf as an mutter though I'm sure she heard it as her expression went from gentle to pained one.
" I was an............................ "
I started expalining everything from Whiteroom , the teaching methods, my father and how I escaped them. After finishing it I took a glimpse at Kei to find out that she was .... Angry?
" Kei why are you so angry? "
"Are u kidding me ? U don't understand that that bas***d is abusing jis authority to make his soo called 'perfect humans'? I don't really care about anyone except u and me . And the kne suffering the most ws U my own boyfriend............. " Kei went on to curse my father and somehow I found myself way more relaxed than I have ever been
Maybe I have been nervous as to what she would react afer finding out the truth about me.
I went to Kei and held her by her waist and bugged her tight 'I dont wanna let this warmth go. No! I'll never let this warmth go, even if it means I have to go all out against 'that guy'.
Kei who was shocked at first soon tangled her fingers in my hair and Carresed kt like she was soothing a child 'heh it works surprising well ' I said .
Next morning I woke up to find that the one love of my life is lying next to me with her hands kn my hair and my hands. Lm jer waist. ' I think this is what people call memorable ' I decided to take a photo of her .
As soon as flash reached her face she woke up and looked at me with killing intend ' I guess she ka not a morning person' I gulped and ran to the toilet
I could hear her shouting and rambling on saying something along the lines of "stupid..... Why....... I swear....... I'm gonna........ Humph.... "
Well I could get used to this "I smiled without even realising it

                      The end

So .... Ok my bad I'm sick so I made a one short  for my dear readers.
I know u are waiting for updates on the other stories too. Dw there will be am update soon (as soon as I get better😗)
Ya that's it...... Bye bye my dears 💕