chapter 9

Ekansh's pov

I wake up and as usual follow my morning routine. I get ready in a maroon shirt with black pants and matching black blazer and tie. I went down to have breakfast.

Dad was reading newspaper. I wished him and asked,

'Where is Adi? '

I wished mom and she kissed my forehead and said,

'Still sleeping. I will call him'.

An idea clicked in my mind. I smile evilly in my mind.

'Mom, you sit. I will call him'.

I went to his room and saw him sleeping soundly. I went to the bathroom and fill the bucket with water. Adi has a hobby of painting. I take the black and blue colour from his drawer and mixed it with the water.

Then I set it upon the headboard of his bed and tied it with a thin rope to his phone in such a manner that when he would pick up his phone, the water will fell over him.

I smile wickedly and went down. I said,
'Mom he is coming'. I hurriedly finish my break fast .

Dad- this boy is still sleeping I think.

Me- 'don't worry dad I will call him. ' I dialled his number and in few minutes

'Ahhhhhh tsunamiii, MMOOMM'

Adi came down running covered with colours. I burst out laughing. Mom and dad also joined me. Adi shouted,

'Bhaiiii'.

I ran out of the house before he can catch me. Then I went to office. I saw ishu having coffee with her colleague, Rahul. I didn't like that guy. I noticed he looked at ishu with different kind of emotion. I averted my eyes from him to my ishu. She was looking so beautiful in that pink top with white jeans.

I want to take her out on a date. But I don't know how to ask. With that thought I went to my cabin.

I couldn't get any idea where to take her. So i called rishu and ask for suggestion. She told me that ishu likes the places close to nature and peaceful. A place clicked in my mind. So i messaged ishu.

Ishita's pov

Today I went office early. I was sitting in my desk. Then rahul asked,
'Hey, ishita, let's go to the canteen and have some coffee. '

I also feeling bored so I went with him. We sat at a table. He said, 'you are looking beautiful in this dress'.

Me- thanks.

Then Reena, aryan and rashi also joined us. We are talking, suddenly my phone rang with adi's number. I excused myself and pick up the call.

𝘼𝙙𝙞- Bhabhiiii!!

Me- what happened Adi? Why are you whining?

𝘼𝙙𝙞- you know what your would be husband did?

Me- no what did he do.
Then he told me the whole scenario and I burst out laughing. I never thought ansh would be this mischievous.

𝘼𝙙𝙞- bhabhi, are you laughing at me? Did you change your team?

Me- no Adi , I didn't change my team. I am with you. Tell me how would I help you?

𝘼𝙙𝙞- I want revenge. Give me some ideas.

I thought for some time and give him a idea.

𝘼𝙙𝙞- you are great bhabhi. Okk bye. I have a meeting.

I turned and saw rahul.
Rahul- why were you laughing ishita?

Me- nothing, it's my friend.

Then we all went to work.But my happy mood doesn't last long as our miss world step in . Note the sarcasm.