Episode 2

Moving his head away to the other side, he finally dropped it on the desk. He is sleeping? In the middle of the lecture? Weird~

There were a very few students which were actually listening to the lectures really well, while the others were yawning, whispering, throwing paper balls at each other or messaging with their phones, though phones are not allowed apparently.

As the bell for the lunch rang, I immediately got up from my seat making my way out. Taking a glance at soobin from the side of my eyes, I found him still sleeping with his head resting on the desk.

His eyes were closed but mouth partly opened. He seems cute while sleeping. I curtly giggled. But still I should leave. A sleeping lion is still a lion.

Walking out of the classroom, I made my way to the cafeteria.

As I entered the cafeteria, I felt my heart beating at a comparatively faster pace.

The classroom was a wrestling ring but this cafeteria seems to be a stripping club.

Girls were sitting with boys no actually they were sitting on boys. There were a few couples even making out at a corner. I felt disgusted looking at them.

There were a few girls chit chatting at one table and fixing their makeup. On the other table there were five girls sitting like queens bullying a girl, which was standing in front of them like a slave.

My eyes then fell on a corner. There they are!

Jungkook, eunwoo and taehyung were sitting together on a table. Laughing out loud at something. Maybe got another target?

But there is still one person missing!

I was in my thoughts when somebody passed by me, hitting my shoulder.

I stumbled and eventually fell down due to the impact.

'Ah!', a sharp voice came out of my mouth as my knees were scratched.

Hearing my voice, he halted on his steps and then looked down at me. Giving me a death glare, he turned back and started walking again.

Well, target four, check

The others are a bit pretentious but he is not even that. He is bad and he shows it for everybody to know it clearly!

Though he was the one hitting me but still gave me the death glare? This place is a good example of injustice.

He went to the table and eunwoo immediately hugged him.

"Jimin!", he exclaimed out loud.

They all started talking while eating. Whereas I just stood up from my place and walked to the food counter.

With the side of my eyes I saw Jungkook and Jimin leaving somewhere while there were only eunwoo and taehyung sitting at the table now.

Getting myself the lunch. I sat to a deserted corner where nobody else was sitting.

A few students then looked back at me with weird expressions and then whispered in each others ears. What did I do wrong?

There suddenly spread silence in the whole cafeteria. Students were looking back at me as if I am a culprit.

I, not knowing what was wrong, just lowered my head and stared eating my lunch.

Suddenly I felt a shadow slowly towering over me. I nonchalantly looked upwards and saw a raging soobin in front of me. His eyes were red and veins popping out of his pale skin.

He tilted his head and then looked at me with his eyes looking at mine intensly.

My throat was dry now and heart beating insanely fast. I unconsciously gulped down my dry throat and my body slightly trembled under his gaze.

"Your first day and your first mistake. What shall I do with you?", he said in a husky voice filled with rage and hatred. It was a mere whisper but still audible as there was pin drop silence all over the cafeteria.

Everyone's eyes were on us and it seemed like something bad is going to happen. But what?

He suddenly starightened up himself and then smirked wide at me. An inaudable chuckle left his mouth which made me get even more scared. What is this devil thinking?

"Because it's your first day and you must've not known the rules yet, so I can forgive you. You're my classmate and also my seatmate. So that's another privelage you have. Right? ", he said and smiled wide.

"But....", he said and took a deep breath. Getting near to my ears he now continued on his words.

"You should know the fact that being so close to me is no privelage. It's a direct booking for a five star funeral.", he said and backed away.

His threatening voice and raspy tone sent shivers down my spine. I gulped hard and looked at my lap, not knowing what to say.

In the fraction of a moment, he threw my tray of lunch over the floor with a hit.

My eyes went wide in shock and body visibly flinched at his sudden action.

With an unbothered expression, he finally left the cafeteria leaving me all shaking with fear.

As he left, the cafeteria which seemed a grave yard a moment ago, again got filled with noises and whispers. Girls were throwing daggers with their eyes towards me and whispering things to each other.

A group of girls came to me and a girl on the front seemed to be their leader.

I got flinched as she suddenly hit the table which produced a loud sound.

"You're knew here?", she asked chewing a gum with her eyes analyzing me top to bottom.

I hesitantly nodded my head in response.

Folding her arms, she cleared her throat before speaking.

"I don't know how and why did soobin left you but let me tell you. The table you are sitting at belongs to him and nobody else is allowed to sit there. As you can see, we all have friend groups and each and every table belongs to one of the groups.", she said and then bent down at the table.

"So it's better for you new girl, that you either get into one of the groups or eat somewhere out.", she said twirling my front hair with her fingers.

"You can also join my group if you want. I need an intelligent girl in the group, who can do assignments really well. I had one but she's not here so I need a new one now.", she said and straightened herself.

W-What happened to her? She got transferred?", I asked with a tint of hesitation.

"She died."

She said unbothered and left from there.