Chapter 24

"Francis, why are you crying in a place like this."

He was startled after hearing her voice, he wiped up all his tears and looked back at her while faking his smile.

"Ohh sister, what are you doing in a place like this?"

He's really trying to act like it's ok.

"You know Francis, we're family right so don't keep everything to yourself."

"..."

"It's normal for people to cry, you shouldn't act tuff or put a face all the time." i approached a little closer and gave him a hug, "So please, im here now and just let all of your emotions out."

As he heard those words he hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulder, he never once acted so vulnerable before. I just sat there and listened to everything that he ranted.

It took him half an hour to finally calm himself down, as he stopped hugging me i sat beside him and he said.

"Thanks Luna, i really needed someone to talk to right know cause this is my first time liking a girl before so it probably hurted more than i imagine it to be."

"I honestly am not good with comforting people but im really glad you let all of your emotions out so next time if you want to cry than just let it all out ok and don't keep it to yourself and i know for a fact that one day you'll find the woman who truly will be by your side and love you."

He smiled,"Thank you sister."

Weeks later after that incident the romance relationship between the crown Prince and lady Lauren was publicly announced, a lot of nobles was shocked to say the least though some did not like the news others were happy to hear about it and supported it.

When both father and mother heard the news both of them was also shocked as well, but they just accepted it since they knew that Lauren was truly happy.

As i asked Francis, "Hey are you ok?"

"Im fine sister though i still have feelings for her but i know we were not meant to be and im here to accept that, i know its gonna take time for me to remove this feeling but ill act like the big brother that she always wanted now and support her through and through cause her happiness means everything to me."

I felt relieved while hearing it im glad he's finally learning to move on now, so i hope for the happiest future to you brother cause you truly deserve to feel it to.

The day finally came where Antoine's succession ceremony was held, my family was invited to the celebration. Lauren didint come with us since the Prince wanted to escort her himself and finally introduced her as his official lover to the public.

As we arrived at the counts mansion many people were present including the imperial family was there, as we gathered around to see the emperor making him as the new head of the house of Del rose.

His father and sister was really happy to see the sight of their family member continuing the legacy of the title count.

TO BE CONTINUED!