¹¹ ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ

Okay, let's face it

Okay, let's face it. Suna makes me nervous.

I don't know when he started to have this effect on me, but it was raging now. My legs were turning into jelly just from his gaze and not to mention how my cheeks flushed a brilliant red whenever he was close to me. This was so out of character for me. It was scary how much power he suddenly wielded over me.

It was now later into the night- well past midnight- and most of my friends had passed out in their respective sections. The twins sleeping next to each other (Samu slept with his hand on Tsumu's face and his leg on his chest) and Kita was sleeping in a ball, his head tucked far into his knees and the blanket covering half of his face. Aran was laid out on his chest on the mattress that was in the center of the room, which was funny because Atsumu's phone was blasting a YouTube video right by his ear and it was surprising how deeply he slept.

Which left Suna and I awake, practically alone.

I was beneath him again while he rested in the recliner, his calves right next to my face. I scrolled mindlessly through my Pinterest feed while trying my best to stay calm. It was honestly annoying how nervous I got around him. I wish my stupid, tiny brain would just stop with these hormones and let me enjoy the company of my best friend.

"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Wanna get snacks?"

I looked up from my phone to see him lazily staring down at me, a small smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. His face screamed 'lets fuck around' and suddenly any thought of him left my brain and was replaced with 'lets go be menaces'.

We both got up quickly and raced for the door. I beat Suna because he had to stop and grab some money and his wallet but soon we were trotting along the dark sidewalk towards the closest gas station, which was roughly a 10 minute walk from Suna's.

"You've been kind of quiet tonight," Suna said once we got onto the main path, "Are you already fed up with us?" He chuckled at his comment and put his hands in his pockets.

"Hah? No," I waved my hand, dismissing that thought, "I'm just thinking."

"About me?" I looked up at him, a little shocked but quickly realized he was only kidding. A toothy grin took up his face so I pushed him over. I must've pushed him harder than I thought because he stumbled and landed sideways into a bush. I suddenly began to lose it. Hysterically giggles and squeals left my mouth that I didn't know I could make.

He just stared up at me in disbelief as I continued to lose my shit, "Holy fuck- Sorry!" I tried to sound sincere but all that left my lips were endless laughs, "I seriously didn't- didn't mean to push you so hard!"