Chapter 12.

Sebastian's POV

Cody and I decided to take the pack warriors out for training today since the rogue situation has been getting worse. Its been a few days since anything has happened but we have to keep watch.

I feel someone hit my chest slightly "hey whats up", Cody says as he stands next to me.

"Nothing much just watching the training making sure everything is okay", I state as I observe, however in that moment I caught a scent and by judging how Cody looks its our mates. We look over to where the brush is at with the trees and we see two figures duck down. What the fuck is that?

"Everyone stop!", I command and then motion for the warriors to move in towards the trees.As we approach closer our mates scents get stronger and we hear a faint whisper of "run".

We approach the trees and we see no one bug we still smell our mates

"All right come on out if you don't there will be consequences!" I shout.

Xayah's POV

Well at this point me and and Nila the two idiots are hiding behind two big trees.

As me and Nila look at each other we stare at one another to find out what to do. I take a small step out and I see her mouth "no" and shake her head. Luckily I stay and I look at her and give her a signal on three to run. I start counting down and she gets ready then BOOM we bolt.

"THIS WAS STUPID!", Nila screams as we hear heavy foot steps behind us.

"Nila and Xayah we know where you live!", at that statement I almost shat myself and judging by Nila's face she was on the verge of puking.

Sebastian's POV

We see our mates run from behind trees and I see cody look worried. I smirk and start running after them and soon the warriors and Cody follow behind.

Unfortunately for our mates we love a good chase~

To scare them a little I screamed "Nila and Xayah we know where you live!", I hear them scream and just chuckle while running behind them. To be honest we could catch them in a second anytime but thats what they get for scarring us with a knife...a FUCKING KNIFE!