~Chapter 14~ | The dinner |

Irene's POV:

I was now standing with my back next to the cold,white wall doing nothing but hearing the guests about business things.Sometimes I looked over at Sebastian,he was either speaking with the other men,and sometimes I would see his ex clinging desperately into him.
And I could tell from Sebastian's facial expression that he was very annoyed by her.I mean,who wouldn't be?I wonder how long they were together for.I mean,it's doesn't look like they were together for too long,since that girl keeps clinging onto him.

"No,that wouldn't be fair"I hear that girl say.
"Well,Miss Adele,what would you recommend?
I heard one of the guys say.
"Instead of buying more,why don't we sell them all for a reasonable price,and add some more cash to buy the new ones.We don't have to scam people."she said.
"That's actually,very reasonable"Sebastian replied.
"Well then,that's set"another man said as some others chuckled.
I wonder what they were going to sell.

I looked over at the other guests too.They were all pretty serious.That man was acting very strange too.He kept looking at me,and then at  something down.He would lick his lips while looking at me,I almost shivered in disgust.I wanted the earth to just open up and swallow me whole.Anything would've been better than watching that man do those inappropriate things.

As they were all talking I heard something fall to the floor.And that man dropped a spoon.He called for me to come pick it up and bring him a new one.I did as I was told.I went to get the spoon,and then went to the kitchen to get a new one.When I arrived,everyone was silent,again.Even after I gave that man his spoon,he continued to eat his food while the others were being so quiet,they weren't even moving,they were looking at him,and then at me.I took a look at Ronald,and gave him a confused look,but he just blushed and looked away.Wha-

I looked over at Sebastian and he has a angry expression written on his face.He was looking furiously at that man,and his ex tried to calm him down.What's going on?

That man called me again.I saw Sebastian looking my way immediately.Just what is going on?
"You may be wondering what's going on,no?"he asked me.
"Umm,unfortunately yes sir"I said.
"Well,if I ever talk to a maid,that means I'll claim it"is what he said.My eyes widen.
"And you,my friend,are a very beautiful,lucky girl aren't you?"He said with a smirk.
"Umm,sir,I- I don't understand"I said.What does he mean,claim me?
"That means you'll get to sleep with me,or else..."he said,but before he could finish,Sebastian got up and pushed me away from him.

"Excuse me,Mr.Pacce,but you may not take her with you.I've already bought her."
"Oh,well,you know god damn well you can't decide that."Mr.Pacce replied.
I was so confused right now,I look over at Ronald,he was looking at me with a very sad expression on his face.I look over at the other guests,and they were all looking at another direction,or continued to eat their food.
Sebastian's ex was smirking but it quickly faded away after she saw me looking at her.

"Ragazzi,the dinner is over,you may leave now.You too,Mr.Pacce"he said.
"Oh,why end it so soon?I haven't finished my food yet"he said getting up fixing his suit.
"Oh,you want the food?Here."Sebastian said as he threw the plate right at his face.Me and that girl both gasped.

"Such disrespect,Vitorio!"Mr.Pacce said as he was cleaning his suit with a napkin.
"You can't disobey me,and I'm taking the girl with me!"Mr.Pacce said.Then the whole room went quiet.Sebastian looked furious.
"Boss,what's going on,am I going somewhere?"I asked.He looked at me and his expression changed into a more soft one,and Mr.Pacce noticed.I saw his smirk.
"You're not moving an inch,you hear me?"he asked me with a low tone.I just nodded in response.

Was Mr.Pacce going to take me with him?Then I remembered my past.Where I used to work before.The previous owners would try to do "things"with me.And I always quit as soon as possible.What if Sebastian fires me and Mr.Pacce hires me instead.No no no,that can't happen.I don't want to experience what I experienced before.No way I'm doing that again.Sebastian won't let me,right?I immediately got so scared.

Sebastian was still fighting with Mr.Pacce.
Some of the guests tried to interfere,but nothing worked.They almost got themselves beat up too.This was bad,this was very bad.

As I was still looking at the scene,someone pulled me into the kitchen,it was Sebastian Ex.
"What?"I whispered to myself.
"Listen,I know you're confused,but don't worry,Sebastian won't let you go."She said being all serious all of a sudden.
"Wait what do you mean...Miss Adele?I asked her remembering her name.
"Mr.Pacce,he gets maids he liked and uses them to clean or for his pleasure.I know god damn well,I've been a pray of his."She said.
I gasped,putting both my hands on my face,covering my mouth.What...so he was one of "them"?I was even more scared now,but I remembered what she said "don't worry,Sebastian won't let you go".

"I've been one of his maids years back,I didn't know he was one of them.Then Sebastian saved me,we used to have something,but thats beside the point."She started.
"Now listen to me carefully.If he somehow manages to get you,and he tried to get close to you,here's what you're going to do:Cough,he's really sensitive to hygiene,if he gets you to not move,spit on his face,kick him down there,do whatever,but do not let him touch you.Do you understand?"She said.I was speechless,I just nodded in response.
She was just looking at me,like she was lost in thought.
"Now I understand what Sebastian saw in you"she said with a smirk as she left.
What?What was..all of that?I am so confused right now,I don't even know what to think first.

I went back to the kitchen,and Sebastian rushed my side.
"Where were you?Didn't I tell you not to move an inch?"she said.
"I-I'm sorry,boss"I said with my head down.
Everyone was still in the room,and Mr.Pacce looked furious.What's happening?
_______________________________
                    End of chapter thirteen

Chapter 13 done!!!What do you guys think of this chapter.Things are getting very complicated.Who knows what happens next!Let me know if you have any guesses!Ill read them.So yea!And thank you guys for 300 views.We are growing more and more!This story  is kinda becoming a novel lol.Anyways,thats it!!Bye!❤️❤️❤️

Words:1175