Night 2

(Your Pov)

You woke up around 11:30 pm. You went to take a shower and get dressed in your uniform and head to Fazbear pizza.
Arrived there at 11:57 pm 3 mins before your shift starts and you had to go meet the gang in the main room.
You walk to the office and the bell rang for your shift looking at the camera you see Foxy look at the camera and walk out of the Cove.
You head out of the office to the main room you see Freddy,Chica,Bonnie,and Foxy waiting for you.

Oh Y/N you arrived. Freddy said well let's show you our surprise.

You stand back away from them. You see 4 colors red,yellow,purple,and brown. You closed your eyes for a second and you look back and see 4 humans you know who they were.

(Pic of what they look like above)

Chica was a short little girl with short blonde hair and a yellow dress and a bib that said Lets Eat! She had beautiful purple eyes.

Bonnie was tall he had purple hair tied into a ponytail and a red tie and wear a waiter outfit the was purple and black and purple bunny ears and his eyes were red.

Freddy was tall as well he had brown short hair and small teddy bear ears he was wearing a waiter outfit same as Bonnie but brown and light brown and his eye were light blue.

And Foxy he was taller than Freddy and Bonnie and he was so hot he was wearing a pirate coat and light brown ripped shirt brown pants and dark brown boots his hair was a short dark red hair wearing an eyepatch his eyes were a golden color.

You stared at Foxy blushing like crazy.

Ye like what ye see lass. Foxy said
Maybe....Maybe not. You said to Foxy blushing even harder.
Soooo Y/N were humans and robots we can transform to this form time to time. Freddy said

You stood there shocked of how they look. Your vision started to get blurry soon you hit the ground. You hear someone said Y/N!!!! But you couldn't tell who it was. Then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------
I kept my promise and made Part 4 for u guys I hope u guys like it and I will keep making more for u guys I'll make Part 5 soon. I hope u like my book and keep reading

Bye!!! My Pink Foxes 🐺🐺🐺
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜