Chapter 2

3rd POV

Cardin,Yang and Issei are in the infirmary room lay on the bed unconscious as for Y/n just sitting on the bed until the nurse came and check Y/n for wounds.

Yumemi Riamu(Nurse)

Y/n:.......So are we gonna talk about it?

Riamu:Well your bullies are unconscious and need some time for healing.Good thing that you get revenge on them.

Y/n:Yeah but I'm planning to leave this hell school and live on my own.

Riamu:*Shocked*Wait you're sure?!What about your friends that care about you?

Y/n:Don't worry.As long they can become hero by themselves while I'm gonna become a vigilante.

Riamu:*Worried*Be careful Y/n.I don't want you to be in danger.

Y/n:I won't Riamu.Thank for caring about me.

He got up and walk to his room as he started packing his stuffs and put them on a suitcase but suddenly he heard a voice from behind as he turn around and saw it was his friends.

Y/n:You guys...

Ruby:*Worried*Are you leaving?

Y/n:Unfortunately yes I'm leaving this hell school cause this isn't what I want to be in.

Izuku:Are you going to live on your own?

Y/n:Yeah.I'm gonna become a vigilante.I don't trust anyone expect you guys.

All Might:But become a vigilante will get the heroes chase after you.

Y/n:This...I already know but that doesn't stop me becoming a vigilante.

Aizawa:Well I see...we give Y/n some time to live on his own.

Y/n:Thank.

Bakugo:Hey!If you got any time,come hang out with us dumbass!

Izuku:Kacchan!

Y/n:*Chuckle*I will Bakubro.

He wave his goodbye to his friends and start walking to the main gate until he saw his hated people...................his Siblings.

Y/n:*Anger*What do you want?!

Yuna:Shut up disgrace!We here to beat you up so we can get our revenge for our friend.

Camila:Why are you carry your suitcase?Are you finally got expelled?

Alissa:If he is,then finally he doesn't belong to our family!

Y/n:*Anger*SHUT UP!

Everything went silent as Y/n start talking.

Y/n:*Anger*I'M SICK OF THIS HELLHOLE!EVERYDAY I GOT BEATEN,ABUSED AND NEGLECTED BY YOU GUYS AND MY PARENTS!I JUST CAME HERE TO BECOME A TRUE HERO BUT THEN WHAT?!IT RUINED ME!IT RUINED EVERYTHING FROM ME!I'M DONE FROM THIS!