Chapter 49: The Last Train Of The Burst

Bai Liu curled his mouth slowly, "If I'm right, later the Puppeteer will come searching for us and get at us, they should also know that the broken lenses are inside the passenger's body, the Puppeteer will be short of people, he needs to control us to help him search for the pieces in the passenger's body, we obviously can't beat the Puppeteer, so here's my plan --"

"- how about we ask the puppet master for cooperation, in exchange for Mu Sicheng and I being under his control."

Mu Sicheng listened for a moment, then burst into a rage: " Bai Liu, what the fuck are you talking about?

--------

Zhang Gui fiddled with a diamond shaped object that had been formed from the broken lenses in his hand, his long, thin eyes picking at it meanly: "I have twenty of them, Mu Sicheng, a man who is good at stealing, must have twenty of them, almost forty at one station, ten stations in total... ..."

His three puppets were still looking at Zhang Gui, who had suddenly stopped talking, in a daze, as if they had not reacted.

He actually just didn't spill the beans on the latter stuff for fear that the goods would find out what's wrong with this game.

But Zhang Gui remembered that he had been using these puppets for some time, and that he had sucked the intelligence out of all three of them except Li Gou, who was not very intelligent himself, so it would be strange if these idiots could react to the key aspects of the game.

One life for one shard, four hundred shards would kill four people, and even if they killed all three of Mu Sicheng's men, they would still be one short of the puppet he needed to take to make up for it.

Zhang Gui never cares for his golems, they are always expendable to him, the King's Guild has a number of spare golems, even if all his golems are lost, the King's Guild will recruit new ones for him, so Zhang Gui never cares for his golems, except for the ones that are particularly useful.

But despite Zhang Gui's brutal use of puppets, there is a steady stream of people who want to cling to him as his puppet, after all the death rate of getting through the game on your own is much higher than that of following Zhang Gui.

"We've identified the key clues, we're going to go after Bai Liu's group next, we can't just wear you out." Zhang Gui said, pretending to be amiable, "I'm going to control them, get them to help me search for the shards and consume them."

Li Gou, who had a lot of burns, lit up: "Master, is it time to do something about Bai Liu?"

"No." Zhang Gui looked at the monstrously broken mirror 'diamond' in his palm, he slowly curled his lips, "Kill the seventh player who stirred the game first, I am now certain that the seventh player is most likely Du Sanying."

Li Gou became more and more confused: "Master, how was it confirmed?"

"Just a guess, Bai Liu is a player with 0 luck." Zhang Gui casually plays with the broken lens in his hand, "With his low luck, he would have had the misfortune of running into me in the car in both chases. have run into me a long time ago."

"After all, the fact that I'm in this game should be the biggest misfortune for Bai Liu."

Zhang Gui smiled haughtily and arrogantly, and then tossed the broken mirror to Li Gou, who took it in a panic and looked up at Zhang Gui with fear and trepidation: "Master? Why did you give me this?"

"Of course it's because I think highly of you, Li Gou." Zhang Gui smiled that fake smile that belongs to the leadership as he patted Li Gou's shoulder, "Keep it safe, this is a big job for you, do it well."

If Bai Liu were here, he would have recognised Zhang Gui's smile as a [fake smile for the leader to dump].

In fact, Zhang Gui's move to give the broken lenses to Li Gou and Bai Liu's move to give the broken lenses to Du Sanying both serve the same purpose - to reduce the risk to himself of carrying important items, as well as to confuse the public.