A Heart to Heart

"Mike watch out!"

"Mike, oh my god your bleeding!"

  Will saw the two ran up too mike that was laying on the ground, will looked aside seeing more of demodogs running up to them. Seeing that hiding behind the bushes so he summed his staff and ran away from the bushes.

   "Starlight a dheánamh ar an demhaindul amach!"

   A portal appeared and everything vanished.

  Will looked behind him. Seeing Dustin and Lucas shocked but will saw mike bleeding from his stomach will teleported to them. And put his hands on the bloody man. Will closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

   Will"s eyes turned white and a shape of heart glowed and disappeared.

  Mike eyes open. He coughs up blood

  Dustin anf Lucas flinched

"Dude, no offense but gross" Dustin says

Mike looked around not seeing the demogorgons. "W-what?"

  The gardeners walked up to the three.

  "You save us!, you save us!" They repeated

Mike got confused looking at the two

   Dustin smiled, twitching his head at the bush.

Mike glanced to the bush seeing the wizard waving his hand to him. And part of him smiled at the hero heart. Mike bit his lip and close his eyes, looking at. The gardeners. "You're welcome. Common guys.."

  Will looked up seeing the three approaching him.

  "WISE! That was awesome!" Lucas said

  "You risked being seen from the gardeners to save mike!, ah that was badass" Dustin said

  Will only smiled

"Can we go now? The gardeners might look confused that were talking to a bush" Dustin said looking back.

  Will got up and grab his staff.

~

The four all collapse on the ground

   "Ugh, that was more exhausted than the other ones" Lucas groaned

   Will looked up the ceiling not saying anything

  "Its been months, and jet they still call us" Dustin said complaining

  "b'fheidir nach mbeadh sé éasca a bheith ina laochra"

  The three looked at will

Will look at them noticing their confused faces "oh sorry, I was just saying.. It May not easy being heroes huh?"

  The three agreed.

The four just laid down for some minutes then mike got up fast looking at will.

  "Mike what? You scared me" lucas said almost scared

"Oh, sorry I was just uh wondering something " mike said going back down. "How did you save me wise? It feel like I was about to die"

  Lucas and Dustin looked at will noticing his eyes are closed.

  "...someone teach me a saving life spell, not all Wizards.. Know about it"

                         .     .      .

"Aw.. That's a true friend " Dustin says while getting up. "anyways I think I shall leave its almost sundown"

  "Really?, oh god. Erica must been covering my back for a while " lucas says getting up also

  "Bye guys" mike said

Will waved

The two remind laying on the ground.

  Mike glance at the wizard not knowing what to say. So He set quite.

   "Its almost sundown right?" Will asked

  Mike looked at will again. "Yeah.. Why?"

Will got up "could we see it?"

Mike struggled to get up "I.. Uh.. Hold on.." When he finally got "I mean. Yes we can but how?, we can't risk getting you get seen"

Will smiled and grab his staff

~

The two sat on the roof seeing the sun sinking down. Will didn't really see sun sinking his eyes were on the forest.

  "Golden hour.."

Will looked at mike "What?"

Mike eyes widen, looking away quickly "nothing!, just seeing its been like what? An hour?, when will it become night"

  Will looked away

Mike took a deep breath and let it out "Will.. Have you ever felt something burning inside of you?"

   Will looked confused but looked at mike.

  "When you see someone that you really adore or something"

Will looked back at the sunset that was fading out.

  "Mike. Do you mean.. Like a heart feeling? Or anything with love? Then. No.. But love will come day with some other people.." Will said sounding weary but went to looking at the forest

  Mike keep looking away from will. "Will.. I kinda maybe have something I have to tell you.. I don't know why.. But being a heat hero is nothing I always wanted. Being a normal peron like sell coffee or  walking around nothing special.. Like loving someone."

                        Thud

Mike flinched he looked at will who was laying down.

  "Oh.. Maybe that fight really maybe you tired " mike said

  Mike got up and looked at will.
Will's hair was covering half of his eye then looked beside him that his hat was laying on beside him. Mike went to grab it. Looking at the sun down that already went down. He smiled looking back at will about to pick him up before he could he heard a loud sound coming down.

  Mike looked down his house hearing were the sound was coming from it was the forest. Looking back at will mike frozed seeing someone else holding him.

  "Thank you for taking care of him"

  Mike looked at will who still has his eyes closed. So he grab his sword ready to fight.

  "Oh please don't waste your time fighting"

The mysterious person walked to the side stepping another step they will both feel.

  "Wait Stop!"

Mike saw they both feel of his roof. He didn't know if he should check ot not. Looking in his other hand it was wills hat.

   Walking to where they both feel. Mike took a risk and looked down.

                        MxM  

It was something bed flames vanished away. With that mike looked back at the sky. Feeling tears running down his face.

"I love you will.."