💛New Toys~💛

A/n:The art above is mine and I like how it turned out, I hope you guys like it too :)

No one's pov:
Ever since Sun was first put in the Mega Pizzaplex he's been collecting some of the merchandise sold in the gift shop because he knew that they would go up in value over time and he was right. They did, by a lot. So both Sun and Moon decided to give some of the older merchandise to one of the employees in return for some cash so they could get a couple of "special toys"... to say the least. Moon had tracked down one of the employees. He had a light box that was full of different stuffed animals like Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica ,Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, and even some Glamrock Bonnie plushes along with some Fazbear Entertainment branded shirts and some other nick nacks Sun had collected over time. Moon had a small conversation with the employee before he made an offer with the employee, they could have whatever was inside the box for some money. The employee got suspicious of what Moon was up to and asked. "What's in the box?" "Old merchandise that's worth a lot." Moon answer. That peeked the employees interest. "And how much is in there?" "There's a lot of stuffed animals, shirts, and other things in here." The employee raised both their eyebrows. "Alright how much."

After trading with the employee

Sun's pov:
I was waiting patiently for Moon to come back with the money so we could buy a couple of things we were looking to try. It took him a minute but he came back with a solid chunk of cash. "Oh you're back Moony! Now we can see if we have enough for the things we were looking at." I pulled out the laptop we had so we could look up a couple of... special things for Moon. I looked up some things on the internet to see if we could buy anything with Moon watching. Moon had plucked out 3 different things he wanted and the things he picked out were a dildo, vibrator, and an anal plug. Moon had asked me if I wanted anything to which I said no, I had only decided to get rid of some of the old merchandise so we could get some things to treat him. Moon blushed at my comment, thanking me for treating him to some special things. "You're welcome Moony~" I cooed at him before I rubbed his head like he was some sort of cat. When I started rubbing his head he started purring! Like an actual cat! I kept rubbing his head as I was entertained by him purring and I made a little chuckle. Moon snapped out of his daze and blushed harder, looking away from me. I let out a chuckle, amused. I then turned my attention back to our laptop so I could order the things Moon wanted. It took a minute for it to say when the items would arrive but I was surprised that they would arrive so soon. "Huh, well the things you wanted will be here tomorrow." Moon nodded. We both then decided to go to bed. After all the Glamrock animatronic that was badly damaged wouldn't be fully functional for another two days! So we had a lot of free time.

The next day

No one's pov:
Sun and Moon were fooling around for a couple of hours when Sun noticed that the items were about to arrive. So Sun handed Moon the right amount of money he needed and told him that he could go get the things. After all, Sun can't leave the daycare but Moon can. Moon attached the harness they had to himself and headed off. Moon finally got to the door and waited. It didn't even take a minute when the delivery guy had arrived and headed to the door. The delivery guy look around confused before getting startled by Moon. Moon didn't say anything. Just handed the money to the guy and grabbed the box. Moon then went back up into the air and headed to the daycare. The delivery guy was a little scared of what just happened. He checked the amount of money and it was the right amount so he just left without a word.

Back in the daycare

Moon's pov:
I finally got back to the daycare with the box. Sun was waiting for me and when he saw me he immediately said. "Are you ready to try out your new toys~?" My face heated up a little bit as I nodded my head. I put the box down on the bed as Sun open the box excitedly opened the box. Inside was a pretty blue and yellow dildo, a pink vibrator wand, and an anal plug with a pretty blue heart shaped gem at the end. I blushed even harder as I look at my new toys. Thinking of what Sun to do to me with the toys. I lay down on the bed as I lifted my legs to where their above my head. I was ready and I made it crystal clear for Sun. Sun noticed this and a slight blush crawled across his face as he smirk. Sun shifted my pants down just enough to reveal my tentacle and pussy. Sun then gently rubbed my anus, feeling how tense the outside of it was. Sun then decided to put two of his finger in his mouth for a sec to get them slick. Then with his slick fingers he gently rubbed the outside before slowly putting them in. I made a small noise as he pushed his fingers in. This was a new feeling to me. It felt good and weird at the same time. This when on for a while and the longer it went on the more stretch out I became. Sun finally took his fingers out and inserted the anal plug. I made a little whine as the anal plug was a lot bigger than his fingers. Sun then decided to grab both the vibrator and the dildo. He look at me with as smirk as he slowly put the dildo into my pussy and thrusted it in and out of me. Sun then turned on the vibrator and put it up against the underside of my cock. I made a loud moan as every part of me that could be pleasured was being pleasured. I just layed on the bed as a helpless moaning mess.

Sun's pov:
I loved how Moon was just helpless with me stimulation all three of the things I could. His moans where so sweet. It didn't even take him that long to cum. When he did cum I stopped every thing because I didn't want to overstimulate him that much. I took the dildo and anal plug out of him as I turned off the vibrator. I chuckled at the fact that Moon had already passed out I guess it was a little to much for him. I went into our bathroom to clean off the toys and grab a rag to clean Moon. Once I got done cleaning the toys I headed into our room with the rag in hand. I cleaned Moon off and set the rag off to the side as I put Moon's pants back on, got on to the bed and drifted off into rest mode.

A/n: I finally got this done and I hope you liked it :)