Part 1: The Beginning Of Jokes

Night City

Y/N POV

So.................. you're wondering why the fuck am I in this shit of a city?? There is a reason for that and that is................................... Having fun with a certain building and killing some of those 'cyberpsychos' while I am at it and, my wives are back at home relaxing along with children.

Y/n: (I think I forgot something.......... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............!? OHHHHHHH thats right)

Oh yeah, I took some of those merc job thing, I'm not gonna lie, its a fun thing to do, if you have nothing to do and, sometimes me and one of my wives join in with me and, right now I'm standing in a rooftop looking at the stars.

The queston is:

HOW THE FUCK DID I ARRIVE HERE!?

Well thats easy for me to answer.

I was traveling throughout worlds or multiverses seeing if there are those so called "oc's" yes and that kind I erased them along with their timelines or universe, the reason for that tho, its much more dire if it continues.

Reality will collapse in on itself, it would be good, if its only one world but, no that entire said multiverse will collapse in or possibly it will take everything with it and everything will cease, and destroying isn't my thing because I'm more of troll, I troll company, military, and also the (lgbt)nazi

Uuuuuuuuuh yes about the nazi part,

Apparently they became nazi 3.0 because of they're stupidity, I really don't get it but lets move on to how I got here. Some knock me back out of the multiverse stream and I crash landed to this earth.

Heh.

Sleeping outside and seeing the stars reminds me of mom and dad. I miss them, but that was a thousand years ago.

I know Short but this is my 1st time on writing a story and the male reader is op but he's still has flaws also

Should I make a glimpses of his past?

Yes

Or

No