Extra 1 - Spooktober

Y/N, Power, Denji, Aki, Himeno, Kobeni, and Makima were sitting around a campfire in the middle of the woods. 

Y/N and Power were sticking marshmallows on the sticks. Himeno and Makima were consuming all of the beer, and Aki was smoking.

Y/N was wearing a Mimicry E.G.O outfit for a Halloween costume (For those who're curious it's from Lobotomy Corp). Aki was wearing a zombie outfit. Power was wearing a zero-two outfit that Y/N gave to her. Himeno as a pirate. And Makima wearing a pink wig as she cosplayed as Power. 

Kobeni was just wearing her hand-me-down clothes as she forgot it was Halloween. Of course, Power and Y/N laughed at her. 

"Spooky stories, anyone?" Himeno asked. 

"Uh oh..." Kobeni now regrets coming.

"Great idea" Makima said. 

"Anything else, please?" Y/N asked. 

"Yeah, spooky stories are boring" Denji said as he and Y/N high-fived. 

"Nah, it's spooky stories and it's final" Himeno said.

"Darn"

"Hah! The great Power isn't going to be scared by some stories!" Exclaimed Power. 

"I've got one!" Himeno said, everyone leaned a little bit as they listened closely "One night, I went to a friends house, and you know what I saw?" 

Everyone shook their heads.

"My friends had carpeted kitchen!" Everyone stared blankly at her "Scary, right?"

"Boooo!" Power said as she threw marshmallows at Himeno.

"Quit wasting the marshmallows!" Aki yelled. 

"Jesus christ!" Y/N held his chest "His yell was more scarier than Himeno's story" 

"Sheesh, that bad?" Himeno asked, and everyone nodded.

Everyone turned to look at Y/N "Well then, guess it's my turn. Ahem ahem, carpeted bathroom"

"That's even worse!" Denji said.

"Oh yeah? Let's see you try" Y/N said. 

"Some see the glass as half full, or half empty, yeah? All I see is someone drank my glass of water, and I'm home alone" Denji said, wiggling his fingers for some horror effect. 

"Eeek!" Kobeni yelped as she began hugging Himeno. 

"Alright, not gonna lie, that was pretty good" 

In some sort of misfortune, it began raining hard. The fire extinguished as everyone scrambled for cover. 

"Great, can things get any more worse?" Y/N asked. 

As if God had heard him, a lightning bolt struck him.