•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 187 🥀

•🌹•   

Y/N's POV, August 19th 1991

'Monsters of Rock' was the finest rock festival England had to offer at the moment and it always lived up to expectations, almost always anyways. It always has a great atmosphere and this time I could fully enjoy that atmosphere because last time the boys played here things were... complicated to say the least.

Nikki and I weren't on great terms, Nikki was falling further into a deep dark pit of drugs and Vince and I were still together. The amount of things which had happened since then was one hell of a thing to wrap my mind around but there you have it.

Arriving here today has given everyone flashbacks to 1984, the routine had been the same just hang out until you're due to go out on stage. The backstage area was bustling with people, we actually kept to ourselves though and stuck to not talking to anyone outside of the band  unless we ourselves were approached.

I had been in the trailer the guys had been given to hang out in with Tommy and Nikki, though after a couple of hours I got a tiny bit bored and decided to leave with Blaze, walk around for a bit and head back to the trailer once I'd had a change in scenery.

This was half an hour ago and I was now just stood around not too far from the boys' trailer just watching everyone go about their business with Blaze watching everyone too being the ever curious child he is.

I was half keeping an eye out for Mick or Vince who I hadn't seen in a while because I'd been caught up with Tom and Nik and then walking around aimlessly. I was stood with Blaze for a good chunk of time, talking to him despite the fact he couldn't communicate back, he'd also found a way to occupy himself while I was talking to him, he was chewing on the collar of the shirt I was wearing over the top I had on. He was chewing a lot of things lately because he'd started teething, it was uncomfortable for him and chewed anything whenever he had the chance.

In the end, this moment is suddenly disturbed by Nikki who'd found me "Hey." I hear him say from behind me and I turn around just in time for him to completely take Blaze from my arms and take our son into his own.

"Er, excuse you? Child snatcher." I said with a smile, Nikki just grinned and then began to walk off "Hey!" I called out "Where do you think you're taking him?"

"Tommy, he said that he finds looking after a kid easy and I'm going to give him Blaze for at least the remainder of the day to prove him wrong. If I win I get a thousand bucks out of it, so sorry babe but I need to prove to Tom it's not as easy as it looks!" He called back.

I rolled my eyes and chose to take off the shirt I had on, as it was a little soaked in baby slobber, I pulled it off my shoulders and slid it off, tying the sleeves around my waist. I then had the decision to make on whether to go to see what Tommy and Nikki were exactly doing or whether I should go on a hunt for one of the other guys... in the end the latter option was the thought I acted on and was soon exploring the backstage area, going past many staff members, members from other bands milling around and the odd fan with a VIP pass.

I wandered around taking in being back in my native land and the familiarity of this festival when I finally saw someone I recognised, well, I saw the back of them but that peroxide blonde hair is pretty distinct.

I grinned and nearly pranced my way over to Vince feeling like I hadn't spoken to him in years when I only spoke to him a few hours ago "Boo." I say as I approached Vince who was talking to someone I believed to be one of the sound engineers presumably about the bands set as they were on stage in thirty minutes or so, the blonde stopped talking then turned and smiled once he saw me.