•|4|• TH€ MÓRÑÍÑG & R€Ç€₱TÍÓÑ

I as usual woke up from the beautiful voice of 'fajr Azaan'

I as usual woke up from the beautiful voice of 'fajr Azaan'. I sat straight on the sofa and instantly hissed in pain as my back was very stiff. I can't seem to move it properly.

I looked towards the bed to see him sleeping like a baby. His blanket was disheveled and laptop was still left open beside him.

I stood up slowly ignoring the Pain in my back and placed the blanket on him properly. I stood there for minutes to look at him. How Handsome he is. MashaAllah!

Unfortunately being mine rightfully, he is not mine. He has clearly drawed a line between us. I sighed looking at him and went to Washroom to do Wuzu.

I offered 'fajr prayer' and recited The Holy Book '«Quran pak» for like 2 hours and after that i took a warm bath as i was feeling very cold from the night. When i woke up this morning, I was as cold as ice.

I made a mental note to take a blanket from my room. I wore light blue long shirt with Capri which complimented my 5' 9 height well. I walked out of the bathroom with my wet hairs as the dryer broke last night.

I was going to comb my hairs when i saw his blanket was again disheveled. I went towards him and properly placed the blanket over him. But just as I was going to stood straight, he caught my wirst pulling me towards him as he was turning to other side.

My eyes widened at his action, my breath was hitched in my throat as i was just inches apart from his face. I was a total mess and he was sleeping soundly.

Thank God! I stabled myself with my other hand on the bed beside his face or else i would have straight landed on his body. Just this thought is giving me shivers, I don't know what would've happened if it really......
Eda! You need to stop Okay!

Some drops of water from my wet hairs fell on him making his forehead to creased in irritation. I slowly pushed away the hairs from his forehead from my other free hand and his forehead relaxed under my touch. Unknowningly i smiled lightly.

I was practically all over him. Ya Allah! You are having my test this early in the morning? I closed my eyes to calm my unusual racing heart and took a deep breath. I slowly pulled my hand out of his hand but as i did, his hand captured mine again and his grip tightened.

The next second i met his pool of ocean. His eyes. MashaAllah! He inherited this from Baba Jani.

I don't know for how long we stared at eachother's eyes in pure silence. After some seconds what felt like hours, when he came to his senses, I came face to face with his cold and dark eyes.

His hold tightened around my hand which was already in his grip and I fisted my other hand on the bed to bear the pain. I didn't gave away any expression as it makes me feel weak infront of people.

He leaned in to sat up straight on the bed and i immediately stood up straight. I turned to leave from here, away from him but as my hand was in his hand, I was again pulled by him but this time in his arms, in his embrace. I gasped in horror as i met his glaring eyes.

My wet hairs fell on his shoulder and My hand was twisted to my back as he left no room of the space between us. I was literally sitting on his lap.

"What were you doing"? He growled in anger. His tone was accusing. This should be my question. Not were, What is he doing now?
I was nervous as hell.

"I w-wasn't......" I trailed off as he inched closer to my face and in reflex i backed away my face. Why i am always so nervous infront of him?

"I don't like liars. Kitten" His voice wasn't harsh but very low and husky. His eyes were taunting.

"I am not lying. You were the one who pulled me. I was just placing the blanket properly" I said it all in anger as i don't like to take wrong blame. He called me a liar? In anger not realising i said it all in one breath.

His lips curled up but he masked it well the very next second. He arched his one eyebrow at me looking amused "Oh! So, kitten can really speak smoothly" What's with him Calling me kitten? He was the very first man to get on my nerves as i am usually a very calm person.

But Wait! I didn't even knew when my nervousness flew out of the window to talk back at him like this but i was really proud of myself right now.

Just realising this. My nervousness came back. His hold was a bit lossened on my hand so i slightly pushed him away and stepped away from the bed, from him. My eyes were on the floor. I hurriedly took my dupatta from the sofa and ran outside. All this time i was feeling his pierced gaze burning holes in my back.

**********

The rest of the day was in hustle and bustle as I straight went to salon after the breakfast. I wore light peach heavy dress which was specially designed by our lovely Dadi Jaan as she is a fashion designer herself.

Dadi Jaan and Hayfa had an heated argument over who will design my dress. Basically they fought over me. But Thank God! The heated argument subsided down by Baba Jani's decision of Dadi Jaan designing my reception outfit and Hayfa designing my Nikkah outfit.

My hairs were curled and left open to each shoulder. Thank God! There wasn't a heavy jewelry set for today. It was a light diamond set. This was what i like. Simple and elegant.

He was sitting beside me on the stage but was ignoring me like a plague. He was looking as dashing as ever wearing a three piece Armani suit of my favourite colour. Black!
With Rolex watch adorning his wrist. Veins were bulging out. Damn my weakness. I don't know why i like guys with veiny hands but i crazily do.

Stop Eda! Will you?
After stupidly sitting on the stage for hours, we were finally free and went home. But i furrowed as soon as i saw sofa. I don't wanted to sleep on sofa but i didn't had any other option.

After taking the bath, i offered 'Isha Prayer' and laid on the sofa pulling the blanket over me. You guessed right, i got the blanket from my room.
Sleep engulfed me in seconds as i was very tired.