23

Next morning ~
He woke up, See her sleeping snuggling into his chest.

He smiled.

Jk- "You are so gorgeous! Yn!"

He tightly closed his eyes and hugged her tightly.

Jk's pov~
Yn! How long? How long now will you make me wait?

I can't hold this anymore baby. Please try to see my love for you!

I love you so much!

I will never leave you!

End pov~

He said as he pulled out and pecked her forehead. He then did his morning and went to office. But before going, he went to her to wake her up.

Jk- "Yn! Wake-up!"

She slightly opened her eyes sat down and saw him in suit.

Yn-"Are you going to office?"

"Yeah! Take.... "

"But you need to rest!"

"I have already rested enough! Yn! I want to continue my work! So i have to go!"

"But.. "

"I am fine! Yn! Okay... Now get up and i have already prepared the breakfast. Don't forget to eat! Okay?"

He said caressing her cheeks.

Yn- "Ok! But if you feel sick, then call me!"

"Hmm!"

He then kissed her on her lips, leaving her blushing. He smiled at her.

Jk- "Ok! Bye!"

He then left, leaving her blushing so hard. She saw him leaving. Her heartbeat came back to normal after he left.

Yn- ".... Hhhhh!"... (She took a deep sign)

Yn- " What is happening to me? Why i am nervous around h these days ? my cheeks are burning!"

She touched her lips where he kissed.
After so long, he kissed her lips. She kinda missed it..

Time skips~
As she was on leave, she did not go to her office.

She was sitting near the window looking outside. It was evening. She was waiting him.

She then heard the door bell. Immediately getting off the couch, she ran towards the door and opened it. She saw him,standing there, she didn't know how relaxed she felt after seeing him.

Jk- "Yn? What's matter?"

She came back to her senses.

Yn- "Umm.. Its nothing! ... Come inside first....!"

He entered the house and removed his tie and he went straight to their bedroom. She followed him.

She entered the room and stood near the window, admiring the nature.
He was taking a shower.

Yn's pov~
What is happening to me? Why i feel nervous around him now a days? Have i fallen for him?
Do i love him?..... Yes!
End pov~

Her thoughts were interrupted when a strong arms started to wrap around her waist, her neck feeling warm breaths.

His touch was giving her shivers. She could smell his fresh scent.

Yn- "What happened?"

"Nothing!"

He brushed his nose in the crook of her neck. She touched his hands on her waist. He then kissed her neck, she blushed so hard feeling his lips on her neck.

Then he pulled away. She wanted to be in his embrace. She turned around and hugged him. He was kinda shocked by her sudden action. But he hugged her back.

Yn- "Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I am! But why are u asking this all of a sudden!"

"I was just worried about you!"

"Why?"

He asked her making her look at him. Both stared into each others eyes for a few seconds.

Yn- "Because.... You are my husband

And.. I...

I love you!"

She said admiring his doe eyes. His eye widened hearing those words. He couldn't believe his ears. But he was so happy that she finally confessed!

She then buries her face in his chest.

Yn- "I am sorry! Jungkook!

Because of me you had to wait for this long! I am sorry, i couldn't get your affection towards me!
I am late in realising how much you love me!"

He happily caressed her back...

Jk- "Don't care about it anymore Yn! At least you confessed! That's enough for me, I love you too!"

He said pulling out and kissing her. She kissed him back.

Feeling the deep kiss, he then picked her up and went to the bed, lying on the bed with her.

They broke the kiss.

He was now hovering over her, she looked at him while her hands were on his chest.

Jk- Do I have the permission princess?

Yn- (chuckled) You don't need any permission. After all I made you wait for almost a year.

Jk- So Can I?

She smiled and hugged him and whispered in his ears.

Yn- Yes!

He smiled and wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her closer while kissing her neck, she left out a soft moan while playing with his hairs.

He smiled while giving her a hickey and his hands slid under her T-shirt on her back. He removed her bra and undressed himself too.

Covering both of them with the blanket they had their first night after about a year of marriage.

His desires were now going to fulfilled. His needs will be filled by her.

He have waited and craved for her a lot and now he was loving her with all his heart and care.

She was feeling like heaven by his every single touch. It were like soft feathers falling on a soft skin.

She loved being with him.