Part 3

Mrs. shin:- ohhh sine it's special I'll give you an extra meter....
Y/n:- ahh no need of that....
Mrs. shin:- it's fine don't worry about the money OK?
Y/n:- *smile*thank you so much aunty *hug* I'll definitely bring the money as fast as I can....
Mrs. shin:- ohh your welcome *hug* don't worry about it....
Y/n:- I'll leave now... byee.....
Mrs. shin:- get home safe y/n!...
Y/n:- yesss.....
Author :- you left... standing in front of the building of your dorm.... You sight and put the fabric in your bag and got in....
Receptionist :- y/n?
Y/n POV:- sh*t
Y/n:- Yeh?
Receptionist :- you seems fine... didn't you get fired?
Y/n:- ohhh unnie did you pray for me?
Receptionist :- well I did...
Y/n:- yes since you prayed..... I didn't get fired!....
Receptionist :- oh really?
Y/n:- yes.... Only because of you unniee *hug*
Receptionist :- uhh okok.... You go back....
Y/n:- okkk

Author :- you're a good liar aren't you?.... You went back sitting on your chair.....

Y/n POV:- now where the heck will I get his muscular bodies measurement?... Aishhh.....
Author :- you already made plan on what your gonna make.....making simple clothes is what you do when you're bored but you don't get a lot of time though...... Now you're going through his Instagram trying to find a full or top part of his body.... What are you thinking huh? *chuckle*..... it's just to get an idea of his measurement.... Our y/n is not a prevert OK?....
Y/n:- *groan* why can't I find a single photo I want!?...... Aishhh
Author :- you was so annoyed and gave up....
(next day at school)

Joy:- so what should I wear?.... This or this....

Author :- she showing different types of dresses on her phone.... And have been asking you this for the past 20 minutes which made you annoyed....
Y/n:- *fake smile* joyyy.... You know your so beautiful that any type of dresses will suit you....
Joy:- aww that's sweet.... But I'm not pretty as you.... I know you're annoyed! OK.....
Y/n:- then why are you asking me?.....Orr *gasp* Wait do you have a crush on Jungkook that you're trying to impress him? *whisper*
Joy:- wtf.... No wayyyy! Don't you known?......
Y/n:- know what?
Joy:- I don't find boys attractive....
Y/n:- ohh..... Wait W-what?
Author :- that somehow made you relieve a little......
Y/n POV:- why is that making me happy....... It's not like he knows me.... *roll eyes* *gulp*....but..... She was not straight all this time!?......Oh lord....
Joy:- your straight right?
Y/n:- huh? Y-Yeh...
Joy:- uhh that's bad *pout*
Y/n POV:- bad? So.... Was she trying to....h-hit on me?
Joy:- Y/N! You didn't pick yet! This or this!
Y/n:- *flinch**pissed* here this....
Joy:- really?
Y/n:- Yeh! That's final or I'm leaving....
Joy:- wait..... You sure do have a good Fashion taste y/n! *wink*
Y/n:- Yeh whatever *roll eyes*
Mr. Kim:- good morning class
Author :- then your class being....
(Time skip 2nd break)

Author :- normally 1st break is were all of you go eat from the cafeteria.....While 2nd break is to take rest or it's up to you what to do.... You normally take a round at the backyard of the school to refresh your mind.... This time you grabbed your sketch book with you.... You started searching for one particular person.... And there stood him.... Jeon Jungkook.... Talking with his friend while you sat a few meters away from him and started sketching him.... You do it normally from random parks sketching random couples or kids while here you are sketching the College celebrity..... Only to get and a idea of his measurement or you would be to shy to do that.... Seeing his smiling and laughing with his friends made you somehow blush......while you lightly slapped your cheeks....

Y/n POV:- why am I blushing now!? Aishhh
Author :- you then started your sketch
Y/n POV :- joy's gonna tease me to death if she catch me sketching this man.......But thankfully she's with her group of friends.....
(time skip after class)

Author :- a few minutes passed your sketch was not done yet.... Suddenly the bell rang as the next time you looked up he already started walking away making you pout sadly..... Grabbing your stuff you also left for your class
Author :- you had to grab a book from the library so you got late the school was empty as well.... You came down holding the book in your hand that's when it started raining....
Y/n:- great! Nice timing rain!
Author:- you stomp your feet on the ground with an angry pout..... Now you can't go home since you didn't have an umbrella.... Now you have to wait until the sky clears.... You sat on the steps out side the school next to a pillar watching the rain.... And that's when a familiar person caught your attention.... You're eyes widen realizing.... It was Jungkook.... He was sitting on a bench while reading a book a few meters away......While a big tree covering him so he won't get wet... you immediately got your sketchbook and started sketching the rest... while these questions running in your head...
Y/n POV:- what is he doing here? Why isn't he leaving? Where is his car? Is the bad boy really reading a book?... Unbelievable!....