Chapter 20

There's been a big change in the pack recently.

Derek and Peter aren't back from South America, it's been a few weeks now.

Florence is nervous, she's tried calling them but they haven't answered and Cora says they left to go back to Beacon Hills a week ago.

Chris has tried reassuring her that the two are probably okay and they maybe just got caught up somewhere, but Florence is worried.

Florence has also noticed that Allison hasn't been sleeping recently and that she sometimes spaces out.

Deaton did say that what her, Scott and Stiles did to find their parents would leave a darkness in them. Their minds would remain open.

This was probably the result of that.

Florence doesn't know what to do, Allison won't talk to Chris or to her about it.

Lydia says Allison doesn't give her any details.

It's like she's become a zombie.

The boys are no better.

Melissa says Scott can't shift, and if he does, he has a hard time calming down.

Stiles is having nightmares. The sheriff asked Florence to keep an eye on him.

He said that Stiles wakes up screaming every night, at least once.

The only two people who have been fine recently are Isaac and Lydia.

Florence is in her classroom when two bodies burst in.

"Stiles? Scott?"

Scott begins taking his outer shirt off, while Stiles shuts the door behind them.

Scott is grunting and breathing heavily.

"Scott, hey. What's happening? Are you shifting?"

"Yeah, he is. His eyes started glowing in the hallway. " Stiles explains as he tried to move closer to his friend.

"Get back. Get away from me." The alpha grunts out

"Scott, it's okay" Stiles says

Scott is falling on desks and walking through the classroom. "I don't know what's going to happen. Get back!"

He starts panting heavily and standing up straight

Florence looks at stiles, telling him to stay where he is.