#1#

She sighed. She has been bored for the past 15 mins. She let her red orbs glance about looking for any potential assaulters.

No one dared to look at her

No one dared to look at her. Everyone from her team already knew her  Those who did not, saw her skill. the way she combated left her opponent stunned.

Her legs gave up, and she sat watching her companions compete, on the ground. But she just kept her vigil up in case she was attacked. She tsked to herself as she saw one of her peers lose and withdraw from the combat.

Suddenly she felt someone approach her from the back, With one move, she bent forward, caught the person by his arm, and sent him hauling across the room. The man groaned in pain. She got up with a smirk on her face. "This is what you get for breaking the rules ." Her eyes never left him as she raised her hand and curled a finger at him. He felt offended.

Man: Who do you think I am? The son of Master's best friend. I am the son of Lee Sunwoo.

SHE: TSK TSK. Sorry if I look like I care.  But I am THE Agyua. I suppose you know about me if you are a part of here. ( She gestured to her surroundings) .

HE visibly shuddered at her aura and almost recoiled back. But he faked a bold face and challenged her to a duel. )

E: dare you to fight me.

A: I can. But not for long  I give you five chances to take me down. I am not gonna wield a blade then. But if you fail, I'll have one chance to strike you. What do you say?

E: One strike and you will lose.

HE charged at her .

She dodged his first attack easily and hit a pressure point below his elbow . He when he felt his left hand go numb . He attacked again for the second time .

For each attack , she blocked each pressure point of his . But on the 5th strike she paralyzed his whole body except his head and rendered him helpless. She picked up her blade and walked towards him.  

His eyes widened at the sight of fire on her blade

His eyes widened at the sight of fire on her blade. She really was the AYUGA.

He shook his head vigorously as he yelled "These are not the rules of combat. You are not supposed to hurt me. "