Chapter 19

"Kalluto!"

Alluka traps me in a massive hug the second I walk in the door.

"You haven't met Bisky yet, have you!?"

"Alluka, maybe you should let them settle in first." Killua says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, okay!" She says. "When you're settled, do you wanna do face masks with me? We can paint our nails too! How long are you here for?"

"Just tonight." I say. "Hisoka found me and I almost pissed my pants."

"Who's this?" I hear a voice say. I turn around and there's a woman with blonde hair looking at me.

"Bisky!" Alluka exclaims. "Bisky, this is my younger sibling, Kalluto."

"Hey." I say.

"Hello Kalluto!" She says, smiling.

My phone rings and I see that Kenji's video calling me.

"Can I take this real quick?" I ask, looking at Killua.

"I can't stop you, can I? Is it your little crush?" He asks, grinning.

I feel my face heating up. "No! It's not like that at all!" I yell.

"It totally is." Alluka says, giggling.

I groan and walk out onto their balcony.

I answer the phone and Kenji's face fills the screen.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"It was a bit chaotic but I'm fine. Killua told me to stay with him tonight so I'm out on the balcony." I say.

"You're staying with them tonight?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Who's there and where are you gonna sleep?"

"Uhh theres me, Killua, Alluka and 4 of their friends." I answer.

"Jesus christ that's a ton of people."

"Yeah, I'm not sure where I'm sleeping though."

"If u want, you can come to mine tomorrow after school."

"Can't, I'm going out with Shiro and Ren." I say.

"Oh, okay. What do you think you'll get up to tonight?" He asks.

"Alluka wants to do face masks and nails so I think that's what I'm doing. I'll probably be texting the group chat too." I say.

"Cool! Your sister seems nic- wait who are those people in the window?" He asks.

"Excuse me?" I say. I whip my head around to see Alluka & Killua listening to our conversation.

"Oh my god..." I mutter. "Both of you, go away!"

Killua bursts out laughing and walks over to take a seat beside Gon while Alluka runs away giggling.

"Your siblings?" Kenji asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"They seem fun." He says. "I wish I had siblings."

"You don't." I say. "You like them until they piss you off."

"Let's meet him!" Alluka yells from the window.

"No!" I yell back. I hear Kenji laughing.

"Anyways, what're you up to?" I ask.

"My parents are leaving for a business trip soon so I'll probably end up going to my grandparent's house. I don't like staying in here all alone." He says.

"Do you not have butlers?" I ask.

"A few, yeah. But I usually let them go home early if it's just me here."