❖54❖

a letter from Fall to Summer

Dear Summer,

I know, by the time you get this, I will be gone. But I want you to know somethings, things that I wish I had told you earlier but I guess I was too incapable to do so.
But now that I am not here, I want to tell you that, Our love didn't have a beginning, nor it will ever have an ending. You and I were always in it, and forever will. Our souls were created to fall in love with each other but our fate divided us before we could be together. It was our stars that fell apart before we could even start. But this love won't end here. Even if it takes a thousand lives for me to finally fix our stars before I became a star, then let it be. If I have to die a thousand times before I can call you mine, I would die happily. Do you remember I told you, I don't believe in making wish on shooting stars? I actually do, it's just I already knew none of my wishes gonna come true in this life, cause we were like the sun and moon, the moment we touch the eclipse will appear, so I wished for our next lives to have a happy ever after. And I want you to know that I love you, I have always loved you, with all my existence, but I couldn't tell you cause I didn't want to be one whom you loved and then lost forever. I know you probably hate me now, you probably think I never loved you, nor I cared for you. You asked me to promise that I will be with you forever but I didn't, cause my forever won't last longer in this life. I had limited time and I knew that so I didn't want you to live with grief, so I did everything to make you hate me, everything. But at the end, we both were broken, both wanted to write a story that our fate has stolen. In every story, one has to leave early and this time it's me. I may have left but I left all our good memories for you to remember and smile. And my last wish would be, whenever you remember me, don't let your eyes get teary, I would rather love to be the reason of your smile than tears, if you ever miss me just look up to the sky and stars, somewhere from there I would be watching you too. My love, I have loved you so much that my soul will remain with you, my heart will be stitched with yours forever. And under the same cherry blossom tree we will find each other again, but this time the everything won't be the same. We would meet under the same sky but for now it's time for us to say goodbye.

With love,
Fall