part 10 - My bestie

your pov

Interviewer- I can't!"

(omg I'm raging)

Me and Charles were flipping out. This can't be true. That's why I hate Interviews. I goddamn hate them as much Lando hates sushi.

I'm crying. Charles could see I was about to quitt so he puts he's arm around my shoulder.

Us at the same time- Why not!"

Interview- The FIA still isn't sure who crossed it first I'm sorry guys!"

(Ow now I am raging for real)

Stay calm Y/n. tranquillo.

Y/n- F- I'm going to FIA right now how can they not just say both won what's rhe matter!"

Charles- So are we free to leave?"

Interview- Yess you are!"

I pushed Charles arm off me and he walk right after me some steps to tell me to take it easy.

Charles- Take it easy Y/n!"

I stopped walking and Carlos, Lando and Charles waited for me to talk.

Y/n- Take it easy?? I make them taking it never ever again something easy in there lives!"

Carlos- I'm on sure side!"

Lando- me too."

I looked at Charles and he started laughing cause he tought they were joking.

Charles- Wait. No you're not guys!"

Y/n- Well at least I am!"

I storm off and see someone walking after me but I didn't cared who it was or whatever he wanted now from me.

George's pov

I wanted to know who won so I walk to them still standing next to the Interview spot.

George- Charles you still here did you won?"

The others all looked away or on the ground.

(what happened)

Charles- No we still don't know."

George- And where's Y/n?"

Carlos- Went to the FIA!"

George- Oh no. shit."

I turn around seeing her just walkrd around the corner so I follow her.

(this gonna be a long night)

George- Y/n wait."

Y/n- No!"

I catch and hold her by her arm. She tried to escape but I didn't let her go. She looked at me and shaked my head so she nows I won't let her go.
She stopped trying run away and and I go in for a hug.

Your pov

I stand still and George let's go if my arm.

(I'm already sorry)

George is such an angel of a friend!
Maybe bit hursh on track but he's one of my besties. He always comforts me and we always have great laughs.

He cares for me like nearly no other. More than my parents for sure but that's a different story.

There only two ways we make things.
1. I visit him at Williams garage
2. He comes to Mercedes.

Every race weekend were at the track we at least talk 5 times a day. Most of the time after were both finished with out interviews for the day and in the morning when we arrive with Lewis at the track.