48

"Welcome, welcome, what are you going to do? Dance ballet?" Haechan chuckled as he let Aeri inside the house.

"Yeah sure, what are you gonna do, moonwalk?" Rolling her eyes, she passed the boy who nodded his head amusingly. 

"I feel overdressed." The girl looked around the room and spotted Mark, who was half naked. "Who is he supposed to be?"

"Sky," She furrowed her eyebrows upon hearing boy's answer.

"...Like from the winx?"

"...Are you serious?"

"Then Sky who?"

"Mamma mia!" Her mouth formed an 'o' shape, yeah he looked nothing like that but A plus for effort!

"Where the hell are the others? I'm starving," Yelling could be heard from other part of the house, and based on the voice the duo guessed it was Eunah. 

"Jaehee said She would be here soon," and as soon as Doyoung called out to the 'starved' girl, doorbell rang, making Donghyuck run to open the entrance.

"Birthday girl, Yuta and a stranger, what a trio! Who are you cosplaying?" Eyeing the three in front of him, he stood in a doorway, not allowing them to go inside.

"Hyuck this is Ten, Ten this is Donghyuck." Yuta introduced the two. "Ten as in number?" Raising his eyebrows the younger looked at him weirdly, while black haired man rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you too Donghyuck." 

"Call me Haechan," As they kept smiling at each other bittersweetly, Jaehee broke the silence. "I'm Baby, Yuta is Johnny and Ten is Alice from Alice in Wonderland."

"I have no idea who Baby and Johnny are, All I know is that real Johnny is in the kitchen looking sexy as hell," moving out of the way, he let them into Jaehyun's house, or as he would like to call it, castle. Jaehee hadn't even had set a foot into the room when she got tackled down by Eunah, who screamed into her ear. 

"Happy birthday! The love of my life, Hyuck might have been the first one to congratulate you at exactly twelve am but I still love you the most!" 

"I will go deaf, stop screaming, thank you and what's with the love-s?" She awkwardly laid on the floor, with Eunah on top of her, but Jungwoo was the one to worsen the situation.

"Jungwoo, NO!" ...and it was too late, the boy had joined them on the ground, making the two girls groan in pain.

"Birthday girl!!! How do you feel? you are officially twenty-five!" The boy exclaimed loudly.

"I am aware, please get off me I can't breath," to her luck both of them stood up and helped her up too, moaning in pain, she caressed her waist as Donghyuck laughed at her. unfortunately, his laugh was cut short, because of doorbell, which rang once again.

"Um...Elsa, Sherlock Holmes, Harley and Joker..." The boy dressed as Michael Jackson trailed off, judging the "couple" in front of him. "That's really basic," And lastly he laid eyes on "Jisung?"

"Haechan? what are you doing here?" 

"What are you doing here? You know Jae?"

"Of course I do, Harley here is his brother?"

"Oh my god! You are Jeongin?"

"Um yeah?"

"Come in, come in, I thought you were stray kids trick or treating and was going to scare you,"  shifting his position so he wasn't blocking the entrance he lead the boys inside. "Jaehee Jr. and his friends are here!"