Fanwai 9

After breakfast, Qin Lu drank coffee with his friends and thought about the main frame of play.

The style is set in the comedy setting. After all, it's just a small video recorded by friends, so just relax.

Hua Lin first said with interest: "I want to play a superstar, very rich, but stuttering."

Lucy rubbed his chin and smiled: "Without the last half of the sentence, isn't that the power of acting?"

Hua Lin: "...No, Quan Zaixian is capable, I plan to play a straw bag."

Lucy: "But how can you be a superstar if you don't have the strength?"

Hualin: "It looks good, black and red."

Lucy: "...Okay."

Qin Lu lowered his head and smiled, nodded and wrote it down, signaling everyone to continue.

Liao Junchen said without hesitation: "Then I will play the superstar's bodyguard."

Lucy began to unfold: "Then I will play a liar who claims to be an international thief, to apply for the assistant of a superstar, and wait for the opportunity to defraud money. In fact, there are many loopholes."

Yu Zifei can still say a few words to those he knows: "I play the opposite of a superstar."

Qin Lu wrote a simple story based on the characters everyone wanted to play. After discussing it with everyone, he briefly gave his friends an example of the performance of their respective characters, saying that they could start trying it out.

Unlike the actual shooting, which will be repeated in different sequences according to the script, and the sequence will be disrupted. Qin Lu intends to let everyone play freely throughout the whole process. There are no fixed lines, and the filming will be done in the order of the story.

It is to play with friends and find something interesting to do in the mountains.

Qin Lu held the mobile phone and gestured "ok" to Hualin, signaling the recording to start.

He grinned, his eyes bright and he pushed the camera towards the flower forest.

Hua Lin wore sunglasses in the room, and hung a large gold chain that he found out from nowhere, making the original Hong Kong style flower shirt look different.

He sat on the chair with a golden knife, knowing that he was a superstar, but not knowing that he was in debt. Liao Junchen stood behind him, wearing sunglasses with his hands behind his back, expressionless, wearing a suit jacket on his upper body, but casually wearing casual cropped pants in places that were not photographed.

Lucy knocked on the door and came in.

Hualin: "Come, who is coming?"

Lucy laughed on the spot.

Qin Lu: "Card—"

Hua Lin raised his head, Qin Lu pressed the end button of the video recording on his mobile phone, and couldn't help laughing: "Hua Lin, we are a modern drama."

Hua Lin: "Ah good."

Qin Lu: "action—"

Hua Lin: "Come on, it's good to come."

Lu Xi took a deep breath and held back his laughter: "..."

He adjusted, and Yu Guang noticed that Qin Lu took his mobile phone and walked silently to the direction he was facing: "Hello, Superstar, I'm here to interview an assistant."

Hua Lin: "I, I'm not called Superstar."

Liao Junchen was expressionless: "Can't remember the boss's name, next!"