Chapter 9

Jamira's pov:
Everything in my body seem to ache but my head feels like its pounding I abruptly open my eyes and tried to stand up but can't. I look around me and saw a lot of eyes staring back at me. They all looked shocked and in awe. I was confuse for a second but then I remembered my encounter with the moon goddess. Now I know why their starring at me.

I stand at all 4 of my... Paws its a weird feeling but I can get use to it.

"Darling you look beautiful." my mother said starring in awe with her hands on her mouth like she's shocked

I howled happily and walk towards her. She hugged me as well as my father.

"You know I'm jealous your wolf seem to be larger than mine." father said with a grin but it disappeared quickly.

Guess Ziom( his father's wolf) isn't happy with what he said.

I walk towards the lake and look at my reflection.

I am huge that even the dress they put on me is ripped it was suppose to stay on even if I transformed yet I am glad it ripped since they wouldn't be able to see my beautiful fur. It glistened in the moonlight as though they were fireflies and is pure as white.

I face all of the people on my pack I howled happily they all transformed except for the children since they still can't transform they all went with the omegas to bring them towards the pack house. They all howled with me the moon shined more brightly to reveal as the path through the forest. We all started to dash towards it.

I was much faster even if I just shifted and everything around me just fade and the only thing I could think of was the breeze brushing through my fur. The smell of the forest stick to me like it was embracing me. My paw pounding on the dirt felt exhilarating.

I run much faster this time and everything pass me with a blur but I could easily tell what is up a head. Quickly dodging all of the obstacles on my way with ease. I saw a cliff up ahead right when i was about to stop a voice told me to jump. I recognize it as the moon goddess.

"Don't be afraid jump show them your power." the moon goddess said
I trust her so right when we are on the edge of the cliff I leap and landed on the other side of it.

All of them stared at me shocked.

"whaaatt? how did you do this Mira?" My father mind linked me

"Because of the moon goddess dad. I met her she gave me this power to protect our pack from danger."

"REALLY?! You met the moon goddess?" Dani shrieked in the mind link

"How is she? What does she look like? Is it true she's the most beautiful being in the land?" Dani bombarded me with questions i chuckled in the mind link

"All in due time but first we must go to the pack house the ceremony is not over yet you know" I said through the mind link they excitedly started walking towards the forest but then remembered I was at the other side of the cliff.

"Don't worry I got myself here on the other side then I could also go back." I started walking backwards and when I know its far enough for me to gain momentum to jump I started to run again and jump.

I landed safely all of them stared at me in shock for the second time and I just walk proudly back in the forest.

---time skip---

We are in the pack house I shared to all of the people in the pack house my encounter with the moon goddess as well as the danger that may come in our way. All of them were scared but I assured them that the moon goddess is upon as.