CCT Showdown

Andito was Naruto running towards the CCT tower. He took note of all the soldiers the intruder managed to knock unconscious.

"Well. She's certainly as capable as ever. A shame it'll be ineffective against me." Andito thought to himself.

He then shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.

"No! I can't afford to think like that. Going all out might bring the whole place down. For now I'll have for settle with her running away."

Andi approached the CCT's entrance and went inside. He heard sounds of fighting and went to investigate.

When he arrived at the main corridor he was surprised to see more guards unconscious on the floor.

"Huh. She certainly works fast." He said out loud.

He heard an elevator bell and saw the elevator closing.

"What could she want with the CCT terminal?"

We cut to Cinder making her way into the mainframe after knocking out two more guards and overhearing them reveal the Wi-Fi password.

"Well that's handy." She commented to herself.

She then got to work on the computer and uploading something. Skip to a few seconds later a black queen chess piece popped up on the screen.

"You do know it's a school dance, not a masquerade right?" A voice called out, startling the jumpsuited dressed hacker and making her turn around.

Andito was leaning against a nearby wall with one eye closed and was playing with a black greatsword with one hand. Throwing and spinning it casually like it couldn't hurt anyone.

"You." Cinder hissed venomously at the black claded crosser.

"Just when I was about to say you looked good. You had to sour it." Andi teased the beautiful intruder/hacker.

Cinder on the other hand only got angrier and angrier. Not only did he show himself to her, but he also looked like he didn't have care in the world. Like if he wasn't in danger.

"You'll pay for humiliating me." She hissed venomously again.

"I what?" Andito said confused.

Cinder's eyes widened in shock underneath her mask. And then shifted to anger and hatred.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB!!! REMEMBER OUR FIGHT?!!! ON TOP OF OUM MOUNTAIN?!!!"

"I fought on Oum Mountain a bunch times. Plus, I only remember the good ones. So no. I don't remember you."

Cinder then let out a roar of untamed fury and brought out her weapon: Midnight.

Midnight was made of several glass shards that had heat based dust residue on each one. The glass then started glowing flame orange and then moved around to form two short swords.

Cinder reeled back Midnight and then brought the two swords down with all the strength her body and anger could muster.

Andito looked up for a moment and then caught the greatsword by the handle and blocked both of Cinder's slashes with one arm.

Cinder's face was now one of shock and terror. That was her strongest swing and he blocked effortlessly.

"When I said I didn't remember you. I lied. I try to remember all of my fights and enemies. And I could never forget you." Andito said in a cold but serious tone as he threw Cinder back a few feet. Her feet skidding on the floor.