02 || New Teacher

"WOOO!! TOKYO!!" I yelled, earning weird looks from the people at the airport.

"My hometown, baby," I walked my way out of the airport. 

"So where's the suspicious car?" I mumbled as I looked at the paper my boss gave me.

"It should drive me to the destination. Wait. Where's my destination?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I flipped the paper over and back again and again.

"THAT STUPID BASTARD!" I almost ripped the paper but held myself together. This is such an important paper. 

The boss and the paper didn't say where I was supposed to go. It's probably where that Itaodri Yuji is. Welp, I had to believe in the driver of whatever car I was going to go in.

"Excuse me, are you (L/n) (Y/n)?" Suddenly, a guy with glasses asked me nervously. 

I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah...who are you?"

"I'm Ijichi Kiyotaka. I'm going to drive you to your destination."

"But where am I supposed to go?"

Ijichi looked surprised. "You didn't hear? Your boss told me to drive you to Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School."

"WHAT???" I almost dropped my bag. Itadori Yuji is Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School?? Isn't he a curse? "I mean, oh, okay."

I have to stay calm. I have to be like a spy. I need to pretend.

"Well, you must be tired from the trip, miss. Please hop in the car." Ijichi pointed at the black car that was parked near.

"Thank you," I politely smiled and Ijichi blushed a little.

As they entered the car, Ijichi started the engine and they were off.

Ijichi started a conversation. "Anyways, I'm very happy to have a new teacher at our school. Especially the infamous (L/n)-san!"

"Wait. Teacher? Famous? I-" Okay. Let me get this straight. So my boss probably lied to this guy that I'm gonna be a new teacher at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School. And famous? I'm famous? I feel so good hearing that.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, I'm glad to work there too." Stupid boss. At least tell me what I'm gonna be disguised as. 

"I heard you're from Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School too. Is that right?"

"Oh, um, yeah. Kinda. Haha!" I nervously let out a laugh. I mean it is true. Omg, stop being so nervous. I gotta be a spy.

"Then you must know Gojo-san! He talks a lot about you." Ijichi smiled at himself. He knew Gojo really loved (Y/n).

I froze. Gojo-senpai? Ijichi knows Gojo-senpai?

"Um, yeah. I know Gojo-san. He still talks about me, huh," I smiled forcefully. "Is he perhaps, at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School?"

"Oh yes. He's a teacher." Ijichi smiled even more.

"Oh what the f*ck, can I leave? I MEAN," I cleared my throat. "That's an honor."

Oh, sh*t. What should I do? I planned on not meeting Gojo but here I am, going to the place where Gojo is. Please help me. Wait. This is a mission. Don't let it disturb you. Just complete the mission quickly and come back and...wait.

"We'll be back exactly 8 months later. We won't be able to pick you up even if you finish your mission early. We have a rather hard schedule. Good luck. "

-Private plane pilot.

So it means I HAVE to stay in Japan for 8 months even if I finish my mission early? What the f*ck is the old boss thinking?