Titles of mexico, ride the vanguard

The weekend end leading to the second to last part of the tournament. "Hay yu-yu, what do you say I treat you to ramen after I win." "In your dreams, I'll win for sure." Yu-yu said. "Fighters, pleas look at the monitor above you to see who you're fighting." The announcer said. The four of us quickly looked up to see the final results of who's going up against who. "Raika koshiba..." I silently said. "I'm letting you know I'm going to win this, I have a score to settle with yu-yu." Someone said. "You must be Raika, I already know who's the secret fighter, and I'm not holding back just for you to win." I said. "Fighters, pleas make your way to one of the two tables that's in front of you." The announcer said. We all made our way to the tables before getting ready. "Now stand up, vanguard." "I'll have the great honors to go first, stand and draw, I ride inroad shooter. I end my turn." I said. "I stand and draw. I ride determined to break away youth. I now attack the vanguard with youth. Skill, it gains 2000, drive check, no trigger." Raika said. "My damage check, no trigger. I stand and draw, I ride ascendance assault. I now superior call inroad shooter from the soul and attack. Drive check, heal trigger, minus one damage." I said. "Yu-yu isn't having trouble with his fight, so as lulu." Zakusa said. "I ride knight of ardent light youth. I now add youthberk revolform gust to my hand. I now attack, drive check, critical trigger." Raika said. "My damage check, no trigger, second check, a Heal trigger, minus one damage I now stand and draw. I now ride flagship dragon flagburg dragon. I call prized trident and Cyrus. Skill of Cyrus, I check the top card of my deck, if it's a unit I can call it, if it's a trigger then it goes to my hand. It's a trigger. I now attack with flagburg, twin driv, first check, no trigger, second check, no trigger." "What a waste of an attack, my damage check, a no trigger. I stand and draw. Youthberk protofall arms. I now call decisive axe dragon, now attack with youthberk, twin drive, first check, no trigger, second check, critical trigger. Now it's time, revoldress, I now attack agin." "Perfect guard." I quickly said placing a card. "Twin drive, first check, no trigger, second check, it's a critical trigger." Raika said. "My damage check, no trigger, second check, a critical trigger." "Go on with your turn if you dare, but In the next I will use his skill." Raika said. "I stand and draw. I call prized trident, looting petal, and Cyrus. Skill of Cyrus, I call prize trident from the top of my deck, I'm sorry mister raika, but looks like it's your time for your armor to rust. I attack with flagburg, first check, no trigger, second check, a front trigger, I then attack with petal. "Four damage, not so bad, but let's agrees that my armor isn't going to rust anytime soon. I attack." "I intercept and guard." I quickly said. "You're quick on your feet." "Well you should check what you do, because there's something wide open." I said. "My rear-guard circles, I forgot to place them." "I stand and draw. I call fyrus. Skill, I retire Cyrus and call fabricated dragon. I now attack with flagburg, twin drive, first check, no trigger, second check, no trigger. I now attack with fabricated dragon." "My damage check, all no triggers." Raika said. "I'm fighting in the finals to take down Dawn, but first I gotta take down yu-yu." I said. "Well good luck, if you're going to win then you're going to have to choose two others for the winners tournament." "What do you know about the winners tournament?" I asked. "There's others like us, having a tournament like this one, they're bringing the best fighters that win the tournament into the winners tournament, the winners will be traveling around the world with the chosen two to form a team of three, that's all the information I have so far." Raika said. "A tournament after this one huh. I wonder why this could be?" I asked myself. "The two winners of the tournament is yu-yu kondo, and lulu tashikarie. Now presenting the secret fighter that these four fighters haven't seen, it's the one and only Dawn tashikarie, does she take after her cousin, or will she be beaten by yu-yu, let's see who'll win. Fighters will fight in a hour, so be prepared after this short break." The announcer said. "I didn't expect to make it this far, and I have to fight my first friend." "I'm waiting for you prima no me voy a contener, so you better make it to next month because I'm going to make it to the winners tournament." Dawn said. "That's your cousin, but why is she here?" Raika asked. "I don't know why but I'm not liking this plan." I said. "voy a tener que vencer a yu-yu para llegar a la final de la final." I said to myself. "They're going to have to fight eachother, I wonder what they have on their mind." Megumi said. "What ever it is this isn't worth going to another tournament to another country, being away from your friends to fight in a tournament with three others is crazy, I wonder who they're going to pick." Tomari said. "Okay yu-yu, let's skip the hour break and cut to the fight, I'm ready when you are." I said. "What's this, lulu is challenging yu-yu to fight in the finals before the finals without a break, is she going insane or what." "I'll gladly take you on, hope you won't hold back." Yu-yu said with a smile. "I'm not planning to, let's do this yu-yu." I said.

Card introductions: hay guys, it's me yu-yu, and me lulu, today we're going to be talking about two cards that are tricky to use, dragonic overlord, and my creed assault, dragonic overlord is simple but complicated, if you don't get any triggers and you rest and this card then you only have one trigger to work with, or no trigger at all. Really, I never knew dragonic overlord is so complicated. Creed assault can only attack when a unit of mine re-stands, and ascendance assault is the only unit that can restand, and I can't superior call it from my soul if I don't have a inroad shooter or flagburg dragon in hand. Well that's it for us, make sure to tune in our fight because non of us are holding back.