When Grell flirts with William

You walked into the main building with your papers and coffee in hand, ready to take on the long day ahead of you. You stayed up the night prior to organize a presentation that William had requested from you specifically.

While walking towards your office you could already hear the familiar whines of Grell. You tried to ignore it. She wasn't a quiet person at all but you found ways to tune her out. "Come onnn~ Please?!" You heard her say from a distance.

Whether she was up to no good with Ronald or making a scene over something small, she was keen to making her presence aware no matter what. It usually involved harassing someone though. William and you seemed to be her favorite targets. Well, maybe besides Sebastian.

You turned a corner and saw Grell and William standing next to each other. Well, William had his body turned away from Grell as she practically rubbed her body onto him trying to gain his attention.  You could see the visible irritation on William's face. If it wasn't against policy he would smack some sense into Grell.

You would probably hit Grell as well if she ever invaded your personal space to those extremes. Manners were never her best trait. Grell was trying to place both hands on William's shoulders, who was standing there stiff trying to get away from her. 

William knew anything he said to Grell would go in one ear and out the other. He spent most of his time ignoring her when she tried talking to him. Poor guy. You should bring him fresh coffee tomorrow.

"Just one!" Grell whined while trying to tip toe her way into William's face. He completely ignored her. It looked like the red beauty was trying to get a kiss from him. You could see the irritation on William's face. That wouldn't be good for you, so you knew you had to intervene somehow.

"Grell, do you want to help me with my work? You're smarter than me and I need help." Grell would take any chance to prove she was better, you were sure it was going to work as a distraction. Last time she barged into your office she had her pen in hand and her glasses adjusted to call you a ripe failure.

Grell looked over her shoulder at you and smiled. "Not right now, Y/N, I'm busy~" she looked back to William and puckered her lips again. You walked over to them and grabbed onto Grell's arm. "You're going to help me, Grell. It's what friends do."

Grell dropped to her knees and let out a deafening whine. "Y/N!" She was never short with the dramatics. Everything was like a play for her and she was center stage. Always. "It won't take long, I promise." You reassured her as you began dragging her away. She let her body become limp but she was lighter than you expected.

The whining seemed to echo throughout the room. William had enough and walked away from Grell, who was staring back at him like it would be the last time they every saw each other again. Lovers separated for all eternity.

"The things I do for you, Y/N. I would only do them for you." She pouted and let you drag her into your office. "That's why I appreciate you." you sighed as you closed the door to your office. "And why William appreciates me." You whispered to yourself.

You deserved a raise for dragging Grell away from William, and a good recommendation for having to deal with Grell criticizing and rewriting all of your work with red ink.