19

Chapter 19

*Jimin POV*

*Jimin POV*

It's sunday so Lacey had to go home. After dropping her off I drove back home. Unfortunately even though I am a high school student again, I still have work to do and it feels like it never ends.

I sigh and let myself lounge back in my office chair closing my eyes.

"Miss me?" A sultry voice says. 

"What do you want Lilith?" I sigh out and grab my temples.

She walks over to me her heels clacking on the floor with each step. "I want you."

"And I don't want you, now if you'll excuse me I have piles of work to catch up on." I raise my eyebrow and point at the stack of papers on my desk. She rolls her eyes and in one swift move swipes all of the paper work off of my desk. "What the fuck Lilith."

"There." She grins. "Now you have no work."

"No now I have extra work." I sigh getting up from my chair and begin picking up the papers.

"Listen Jimin. Just once. Just once be mine."

"I'm not interested Lilith."

"What does she have that I don't? I don't understand." She's becoming hysterical and quite frankly it's giving me a migraine.

"Lilith please just stop."

"No. It doesn't make any sense. Why her?"

"I don't know why her. If I did do you think I'd have chose to love human?"

"Well no..." She bites her lip. "You both... you both loved other women."

"I'm not Lucifer, Lilith."

"No, you're right. You're worse." A tear falls from her eye. "I just want to be loved is that so hard?"

I grab her face with my hands gently. "Lilith."

"Kiss me." She whimpers.

"You know I can't do that."

"You can."

I let out a sigh. "If I could have loved you I would have." Our faces are inches apart.

"So try to." She brings her lips close to mine.

"I can't. I love Lacey."

"Sh." She whispers and places a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Jimin I-" The door opens revealing Jungkook.

"Fuck." I mutter and push Lilith away from me. "Jungkook it isn't-"

"Save it Jimin." He gives me the death glare then shoots a look at Lilith.

A sly smile escapes her lips. "You knew he would walk in didn't you?" I hiss at her.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." She smiles at me.