33. Honeymoon Phase

Trigger warning: This chapter contains content that some readers may find upsetting.

Having caught their breaths, Alice rolled off Sebastian and laid next to him. He still had his arms wrapped around her, her legs wrapped around him, and they laid facing each other. She put her hand on his cheek, stroking him with her thumb, and he was gently rubbing her back.
"You are so beautiful," he whispered.
She smiled back at him, "You are beautiful, Sebastian."
He chuckled. "You do make me wonder, Alice...", hesitating for a moment, "Yes?"
He looked down for a moment, "How come... I am the only one? Why haven't there been others?"
She shrugged at him, "It's not for a lack of trying." He looked back into her eyes. "I'm just kidding... I don't know, it just never... happened. There were a few times it almost happened, times I wanted it to happen. But nothing happened. Well, until I went out to try to make it happen myself," smiling at him.
"What about after... us, there weren't anyone else?"
She pushed her head down to the bed, "Why just me, what about you?"
He exhaled at her, in a hidden laugh, "Alice, I was burning up," he pulled her closer to himself, "Could you not tell? I damn near wanted to take a bite out of you", giving her a kiss.
"That's just the hunger speaking," joking, but her face got serious. "There was one guy... well, nothing happened, but..." she looked away from him.
"... but?" He moved his hand up her back to around her shoulder.
"No... it's nothing."
She sat up on the bed next to him, while he stroked her thigh, "Alice?"
She didn't look at him but ran her fingers through her hair. "It's not... it was just weird, you know?"
He lifted himself up on his elbow next to her, "Do you want to tell me?"
She put her hand on his, holding it.
"I just... it was just this guy, I went home with him. I don't know... he like..." she put her other hand on her chest, moving it up to her neck, "... he was holding on to me... and he wouldn't let go."
He sat up next to her and put his hand on her lower back. She looked back at him, feeling his growing concern, "Then I elbowed and kicked him and ran out of there." She gave him a forced smile.
"You elbowed him?"
She nodded, and gave him a genuine smile this time, "And kicked him!"
He looked at her proudly, "Attagirl."
She moved her hair over her shoulders, "I'm gonna take a shower," and got up from the bed. Looking back at him, still lying there, "Do you want to save some water?"
He was practically already in the shower before she had even entered the bathroom.

Standing under the hot water together, Sebastian was watching her every move and the water trinkling down her body. Taking some soap for herself, she handed it over to him. His eyes didn't move, as she covered herself up in foam. Not being able to concentrate on washing himself, he put his hands on her chest to help her rub in the soap, but really just to touch her.
Standing closer to her, she put her arms around him, to give him the same treatment. Getting even closer, he stood up against her towards the wall, and she kissed him on his neck. He moved his hand through the foam on her breast, tightening around her breasts, before moving further down between her legs, to that sweet spot she liked.
Her lips loosened on his neck, changing to warm exhales and he began massaging her. He had his other hand on her lower back, pushing her body towards him, and she grabbed him by his wrist to hold him firmly in position. Her other hand on his back, she thrust her hips against him, feeling a resistance between them on her hip. She moved her hand to it and returned the favour, matching his own movements to himself.
The hot water having washed off all the foam, they stood with nothing left between them, only their breaths adding to the fog of the heat filling up the shower. He pressed her back up against the wall, the coldness of the tiles making her breasts poke against him, feeling that against his skin made him lose focus to her, and letting himself go before she made it with him. He grabbed her arm, holding it back against the wall, and intensified his massage while she moaned in his ear, until she reached the destination he had already arrived at.

Alice was drying her hair in a towel, as Sebastian walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, walking over to the phone next to the bed.
"We never made it to dinner." He sat down and picked up the folder for the hotel from the dresser. "Room service?" he suggested to Alice exiting the bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel. Just her hair.
"Yup."
He forgot what he was doing, watching her naked going through her suitcase for clothes. She grabbed some underwear and put it on, looking to him as she removed the towel from her head.
"Did you find anything?"
He blinked a few times and looked back at the menu in the folder, "Uhm..."
She put on a t-shirt and hopped onto the bed next to him, looking at the menu. "It's all burgers!"
He chuckled and shook his head at her, "We're in America, Alice."
She took the folder from his hand, "Giddy up."