Gone Like the Wind-Act 7

~Firey POV~

Of all the people that could be alive right now. Of all the people that I'd have to live out my final days. There was an emotionally distraught coin, a psychopathic pin, a vain, self centered match, and a shut in taco. Oh, and me.

But there was one more. Is she still alive? I mean, I know none of us killed her, but if she's dead, that means... I don't really know who to trust except myself. Coiny is reliable, I think Pin is too. Match is too much of a wuss to murder her fellow peers. I guess all that's left is Taco. But I don't want to believe she's the murderer. I mean, that wouldn't even make sense.

Taco's been... Well, she was the last person to really interact with Needle. We... We didn't talk to her before she locked the door. This is just like before.

I bite the inside of my cheek and type in Naily's "test" number. The others are bringing the oatmeal from the lab, so we don't have to worry about food for a while. Naily picks up, quietly. Either that or I'm going deaf.

"Hey Firey." She's still her happy and bubbly self. Though I'm not sure how she knows it's me already. I clear my throat and reply.

"Hello Naily." My voice catches on the ai sound of her name.

"Okay, good news. I've tracked you down, looks like whoever trapped you here did a messy job of it." I hear clicking on the other end, and then Naily turns to talk to an unknown object, "It's Firey, we're about 2763 miles from him."

The other one replies an affirmative, "Okay!"

"Who's that?" I ask.

"Oh, right. I'm actually here with Bomby, Pillow, and Price Tag."

"... Why didn't you say that sooner?"

"It... Didn't cross my mind." Naily pauses for a few seconds before turning back to her computer, "You're currently on Dream Island." Naily puts the tip of her pen into her mouth and chews on it.

"Dream Island?!" I almost rip the cord from the wall. If this is Dream Island, then why is it so... Gloomy?

"Mmmhmm." More keyboard clicking, "I could probably send a field agent to get you guys." Naily passes it so nonchalantly I'd assume she does this all the time. I pause, wondering if this has happened to others.

"Good. Please send somebody as soon as possible."

"Mmkay." Her voice gets faint as she screams at someone, "PILLOW! IT'S TIME TO GO!"

"But do we have to?"

"YES!"

Naily suddenly hangs up, and I breath a sigh of relief harder than I knew I was holding. All good news I guess. I quickly called Coiny and Pin (They were in the same room) and informed them about the good news.

"Woah, sick!" Coiny's voice was as happy as I'd ever heard it. Better than any time in that dreaded TLC, if I even remember it.

"What's going on?" Pin leaned in close to the phone, and I explained, "What? That's crazy!" I could hear their excitement from the other end, and to be honest... I was excited too. We're were finally going to be free. First thing I do when I escape is eat some cake. Then we probably have to find Yellow Face and get him to make us a recovery center.

"This is great!" Coiny's grin was almost audible, and we quickly agreed to meet up at the snack bar. Pin asked me to get Match, and they would try to get Taco out from her shell. Heh. Shell.

I hung up, and stretched my arms triumphantly, moaning to myself. Match was up stairs. So I readied my talking muscles and began my stroll.

~Coiny and Pin POV~

The two of them had gotten a lot closer after that near death experience. Pin was maliciously enjoying it all for herself. It was rare that they were this close, and if she ever felt the need she would crush him inside a hug. Coiny himself had tried to forget the incident in the towel room, but even still... It was hard. Pin was such a core part of his life, and he felt sick that he never realized this side of her. This sick side that never showed itself during the show.

It reared its ugly grin sometimes, like her controlling nature in BFDI, the way she'd glare at the others when they got to close to Coiny in BFDIA, or her benevolent obsession in BFB... It never even went away in TPOT. She always kept it under control though, but now it seemed to have consumed her.

Taking her for ransom in exchange for a cuddle or kiss.

The efforts to get Taco to leave her room were fruitless, but Coiny caught a hint of Pin's snide joy in that fact. The fact that Pin and Coiny would be just a little more alone. Coiny couldn't even enjoy his time alone with Firey, as Pin always seemed to have her beady deep crimson eyes on him. So mysterious, yet no fun to gaze deeply into.

They arrived at the Snack Bar to Firey and Match striking up a conversation. Firey was holding a magazine, and Match was pointing at something deep into its pages.

"Hey guys!" Pin's mouth curled into a smile, one that held her fiercely nasty disposition. Coiny wanted to slap himself at how rude he was being about her, yet he couldn't deny the truth in his statements.

"Oh hello!" Firey waved them over, and they all crammed onto one bench to gaze at the magazine. It was blatantly obvious they were shoving Match off, and she grimaced for a moment before adjusting to lean closer to Firey.

"Like, you missed that one."

Turns out this magazine was no magazine at all. This magazine was a Sudoko book, one that was curated for children ages 7-12. Despite Firey's age advantage he needed Match's assistance with almost every number.

Coiny's heartbeat spiked and Pin wrapped her arm around his shoulder. While the rest of the group enjoyed their time of Sudoku, Coiny was suffering in silence. Too afraid to speak up.

~Unknown POV~

"What do you mean she's gone?" The feminine vibrates from the shattered pieces lurking in the goop.

"... She can't be." The nasal shrieks in a luminous croak.

Sharp blades on the floor, and the sound of an awakening. The door slams open, showing us the new exit. There in the doorway is her. Holding the thing that keeps us together.

"Mother... Why won't you let us leave?" They cry in fury and pain. It's imperfect. We're imperfect. Us is imperfect. They're imperfect.

"There's good news for you." The creator draws to the open light. We follow her, with the mechanism creaking inside us. Curious it is not.

"You're free. Go and take revenge on those that doomed you first." The sun smiles.

"Make them you."

-1162 Words. Thank you for 2k reads! Sorry for slow updates, so much is going on in my life. But I hope I can help with the finale soon!-