Part 15: I Love You More

[DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!]

Natsu's POV
Blinking, I opened my eyes.
And the first thing I saw was beautiful.
Lucy, in all her glory, was sleeping softly beside me.
Laying on her side, she was facing me, with the blanket only coming up to her waist, and one arm rested on her side, dipping in her perfect curves.

'I have got to take Luce out for a date!' I suddenly thought, 'it's been forever! We can get someone to watch the kids, and this way we can be immature and careless, just like the good old days!' I thought exitedly, mentally going through all the things we could do:

Kiss at midnight

Cuddle under the Sakura tree

Play pranks on people

Have a tickle fight

Kiss every ten minutes

Hold hands

Tackle each other

Call each other by our nicknames

I grinned, 'this is going to be awesome!'

*•*•*•*

(Three hours later, it's now 12:00pm)
Lucy's POV
"Pleeeease," I begged as Gajeel and Levy stood with blank expression at Natsu and I.

"No, absolutely not, NO!" Gajeel yelled, startling Kieanna and Niko.

"I don't know Lu, are you sure you want us to take care of them?" Levy asked as she stood in her doorway with Gajeel.

I looked at Natsu, and then down and Niko and Kieanna, and nodded my head violently, "yes!" I said desperately.

Gajeel hissed and glared at Natsu. Natsu looked unamused with a blank looked etched across his face.

Levy took a nervous glance at Gajeel, but then grinned evilly, "okay Lu, how long did you say you guy would be gone for?"

I sighed happily, "thank you Levy! Your a life saver!" I chirped, Natsu grinned, "thanks Levy!"

"But," Levy said, looking up at Gajeel again, "I will need some help," she said in a stern voice.

Gajeel looked at Levy, crossed his arms over his chest, and looked away huffing, "no! No way I'm looking after those monsters for a day!"

Levy grabbed his arm, and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, "pleeeeeaaasse," she whined.

Gajeel looked at Levy, then away, then back to Levy, "okay fine, just this once," he groaned.

Levy smirked, "thanks!"

Natsu and I handed Kieanna and Niko over to Gajeel and Levy, along with all the stuff that the babies will need for the next day.

I smirked walking away, 'Levy wants to see how good Gajeel is with kids,' I thought mischievously.

*•*•*•*•*
Natsu's POV
I was walking through the streets of Magnolia looking for Lucy.
I picked up her scent and followed it, and of course it lead me to a nice little shop, with Lucy standing out side of it.

"Found you!" I laughed, Lucy looked over to me and smiled, "there you are!" She said happily.

We walked to a nearby bench and sat down.

"Do want me to go first, or do you want to go first?" She asked.

"Can I go first?" I asked, super exited to give her the gift I had bought her fifteen minutes earlier.
Lucy smiled and said, "yeah, go ahead!"