Fleeting Glances Pt.2

The ride to his house was heated, to say the least. His hand was holding your thigh throughout the drive. The cab driver attempted small talk, thankfully oblivious to the tension between the two of you.

You both gave short answers, nods or shakes of your heads, but your minds were busy running. Filled with thoughts of what will happen once you enter the safety of Ghost's home. Your nerves had not stopped jumping.

Every time his hand ran further and further up your thigh. Everytime your shoulders bumped when the car turned. Every breathe you felt across your neck when he looked down at you.

It took all your willpower not to jump that mans bones. You had to keep reminding yourself that you were sitting next to your lieutenant and you were in a cab with a stranger.

When the car finally pulled to a stop in front of a large apartment complex, it was almost as if Ghost had teleported out of the car. He made his way to your side, pulling your door open and helping you out. He slipped a bill to the driver and off he went.

The trek up the stairs felt even longer then the car ride here. Lingering glances and fleeting touches as your hands brushed together. You're almost certain you've both sweat all the alcohol out of your systems.

By the time you'd made it to his door, his hands had already found you again. Placing themselves comfortably against your waist, leaving only to unlock and push open the door.

The second your feet crossed the doorway, it was slammed shut and your back was pressed firmly against it. Arms slid around your hips, a knee pressed in between yours and a masked forehead fell into yours.

" I've finally got you to myself." Came his gruff voice, his accent more prominent then usual.

"I wish it hadn't taken this long." You respond, staring up at him with a smile.

His lips twitch upward, before his head dips and your lips meet. It's sloppy and reeks of beer, but hot and depraved. His lips never leave yours as he pulls you from the door. Turning you both and pushing you down.

You land onto a soft couch and peer up at him. Simon grips the hem of his shirt and lifts it over his head. When it drops to the floor, you practically salivate. His chest is rippling with muscle and is decorated with light scars.

He laughs at your staring and leans down, crawling in between your legs. Your lieutenant grabs your top, lifting it and tossing it towards his. His mouth finds your neck quickly, determined to leave a mark on you.

You gasp quietly, directing your hands to his hair, gripping the strands and wrapping your legs around his hips. He hums against your throat, the vibrations leaving your skin tingling.

"Please, Simon. Please." Is all you can manage at the moment. You feel his lips raise into a smirk.

"Yes, gorgeous? Tell me what you want." He whispers into you, sitting up and watching you from above.

"I need you. Please, I want you to fuck me." Your face flushes when the words finally come out, but Simon looks prouder then ever.

He pulled your pants, along with your underwear, down at the speed of light. Taking his and tossing both pairs at the other side of the room. His large hands taking your ankles and resting them on his shoulders. You're practically folded in half, but you couldn't care less when you feel his large member rest against yours.

Ghost's eyes have yet to leave yours and your blush only worsens at the realization. Still wet and prepped from the bar, he easily slides his way into you. You moan in unison as you adjust to the stretch. Your hands move to grab at yourself, but he moves faster, gripping your hands and holding them above you.

With your wrists pressed into the couch, you whine and attempt to free yourself. Simon only laugh's at your behavior.

"Be good for me, pet." He demands, ramming into you.

You moan loudly. Finally he allows you to use your voice, but at the cost of your hands. His free hand places itself between you two and his digits find your cock, circling them around it with expertise.

"Oh God, Simon!" You yell, arching into the touch. The stimulation with the feel of his cock drilling into you feels almost to much.

He huffs and puffs above you, keeping a steady rhythm. Ghost leans down, his lips on yours again. Your tongues dance and teeth clash and your bodies move in sync.

The coil in your stomach knots again and you can tell he's close too. His hips snap erratically, losing their rhythm. He pulls back, head looking up at the ceiling. Groaning with each rough thrust.

"Please. Please cum inside me. Ohh- fuck."
You plead, and it unleashes something. Simon growls and roughens his pace.

Your eyes roll into your head and legs tighten themselves around his shoulders. Your orgasms unleasing themselves simultaneously.

"Fuck!" He grunts, releasing his load deep into you.

You bit your lip and arch your back as you explode once more. A brief pause falls over you two. The sound of you catching your breath the only one. As you recover the apartment is still and a calm rests over it.

Simon pulls back, letting your wrists go and stands. Your eyes drift shut from exhaustion and you hear his foot steps get further and further. When you eyes open again, Simon is standing over you with a small damp towel.

He kneels next to you and gently whips you clean. His hands and fingers lingering on your skin. Leaving goose bumps across your arms and legs. You smile at him, softly placing a warm hand against his face. You pull him in and leave a gentle kiss on his lips as a thank you.

He smiles faintly and lifts you off the couch, placing you over his shoulder. You laugh and wrap yourself around him as he takes you both into a small bedroom. You're thrown onto the bed and he collapses next to you.

Never had you thought that those little fleeting glances would lead to anything more. Yet, here you are. Wrapped up in soft white sheets, with your lieutenant curled up around you, having just fucked your brains out on his couch.

Soap is gonna have a field day when he finds out.